Chapter 297 - 298

Chapter 297 Dai Guo’s forces

Although Xia Zheng was hostile to them, Su Ziyi still accepted Cui Yu's kindness.

After all, as if he didn't answer, he actually looked a little weird to someone who was interested.

He reached out to take the key, thanked Chen Qiuci, and then looked at Chen Qiuci's excitement, which was already starting to be overwhelming, so he didn't stay any longer, sent the person outside, and said goodbye to each other. .

As soon as Chen Qiuci turned around, he couldn't help but jump on the horse's back. With a squeeze of his legs, the horse started galloping in the alley, causing flowers to fly all the way.

After Su Ziyi watched him leave, he turned around and returned to the courtyard. At this moment, Bian Qing and Su Yulang had taken a general look at the place, and found that it was surprisingly clean. There was no sign of anyone living here, but it was spotless. Cui Yu or Chen Qiuci must have had someone clean it in advance. I don't know if it was. The custom is still to entertain them.

After seeing Su Ziyi come in, the two of them looked away, gathered around Su Ziyi, and asked what they should do next.

It was a cold winter day, and Su Ziyi didn't want to stay outside, so he led the two of them into the main hall, sat down, and then said: "We have just arrived and don't know much about the situation in Xuancang City, so we will go outside to see the situation in the next few days. ." His eyes moved around the room: "If this place is okay, then we will settle in Xuancang City first, and then we will have someone help us find a house with a shop like before, and move out from here."

Neither Bian Qing nor Su Yulang had any objections to his words.

Although this place is nice, it is someone else's home after all and has nothing to do with them at all.

However, Su Ziyi smiled as he spoke: "Xuancang Sect is good at refining weapons, and the weapon refining style in Xuancang City is definitely better than other places, so if we decide to stay, we can stay longer."

This was said to Bian Qing, and his tone was much gentler: "You have always been interested in weapon refining. Unfortunately, you didn't have the opportunity to learn before. Now is the time." What he said made Bian Qing aware of it early. I thought of it, so I nodded fiercely.

Therefore, they didn't plan to disturb them too much, so the three of them only cleaned up two guest rooms and didn't touch other rooms. They didn't plan to open fire. Seeing that it was getting late, they went directly outside to prepare for dinner. They also inquired about the news and saw what was unusual about the scenery in Xuancang City.

At dusk, lights are also lit in Xuancang City. Unlike the intoxication of Tianlan City, the lights in Xuancang City give people a solid sense of security. The kind in the small streets and alleys, under the shouts of the shop owners, is even more entangled with the smell of fireworks, attracting people who yearn for warmth to step in.

As soon as they entered this small restaurant, the proprietress greeted the three of them warmly.

They each ordered a bowl of noodles based on the proprietress's recommendation, and then took advantage of the proprietress's efforts to ask about things in Xuancang City. As for the few people who were clean and had a relatively gentle temperament, the proprietress naturally did not resist. After a few conversations, she told them everything she knew.

As Su Ziyi and the others have seen along the way, in this Xuan Cang City, ordinary people can live a good life, can do what they can, and will not be overly exploited, or have to worry about their lives all the time. . Therefore, settling down here is a great blessing for ordinary people.