Chapter 40 - 41

Chapter 40 Xie Shanyi San [Third update in V]

The fourth day of September is sunny.

On this day, the sky was just dark, and Bian Qing opened his eyes. Without waking Su Yulang, he quietly walked out of the bedroom door. When he saw Su Ziyi meditating in the courtyard, he didn't make any sound. It was quiet. He got into the utility room, found an 80% new bamboo basket, and put incense candles and other items that he had prepared earlier.

You know, the highlight of Xie Shanyi's life has just begun today.

After breakfast, Bian Qing did nothing else but quickly killed a rooster. He held the chicken's neck and wings with one hand, and held a white porcelain bowl to the wound with the other. He filled the bowl with the bright red chicken blood, then stopped, scalded the chicken feathers with boiling hot water, and threw away the chicken's internal organs. Finally, put the cleaned chicken on a plate and place it on the main table of the main room, place an incense burner in front of the main table, and insert lit incense sticks and incense candles.

"Go and put a firecracker at the entrance of the courtyard." When Bian Qing finished these things, Su Ziyi was sitting in the courtyard, holding Su Yulang in his arms and reading a storybook to him. When he heard Bian Qing's words, he didn't delay and just rubbed After rubbing Su Yulang's head, he immediately found firecrackers and lit them at the entrance of the courtyard.

Cracking - crackling -

was like a pioneering slogan. Just as the Su family lit up the firecrackers, the sound of firecrackers also rang out one after another in the village. This somewhat noisy sound came one after another, like a relay, from the beginning of the village to the end of the village, and from the end of the village back to the beginning of the village.

By the time the relay was completely over, the sun had already risen high.

It was only then that Bian Qing led Su Ziyi and Su Yulang out with the bamboo sticks in hand. Their goal was very clear. They followed the other villagers who went out, holding the sacrificial items they wanted to use, and walked calmly towards the banyan tree at the entrance of the village. The villagers who will participate in the Nuo opera around the village today have gathered there early. Everyone has put on costumes, masks or painted totems on their faces, picked up musical instruments or ceremonial guards, and is waiting for the time to come, and the gongs and drums are noisy.

"Brother Bian Qing, here!" As soon as they arrived at the entrance of the village, the three of them were stopped by Yang Xu, who had been here early. They followed the sound and walked over and bumped heads with Yang Xu. "You are so early." Sishi had just arrived at this time, so there were not many villagers in the field, but no matter how many people there were, when their family appeared, most of the eyes were always on them, making them Bian Qing was quite uncomfortable.

"Brother Yu wants to participate, so I followed him here early." Yang Xu nuzzled in the direction of Li Yu. When Su Ziyi and the others looked in that direction, they saw a man wearing a thick rice dumpling skin and carrying a wooden The big man wearing a bear mask and his limbs still wrapped in black velvet was swinging clumsily in the open space in front of the banyan tree.

"Is he...playing...a brown bear spirit?" Su Ziyi raised his eyebrows, his tone a little unexplainable.

"How did you guess it right?" Yang Xu looked over with admiration: "The first time I saw it, I thought it was Immortal Bear!" Yang Xu's innocent idea made Su Ziyi even more speechless. Xie Shanyi was to thank the Immortal. The event was held by an immortal - naturally a human being, so no matter how you think about it, the brown bear played by Li Yu cannot be an immortal. This article was compiled by Beig Youyu Dujia.