Chapter 359 - 360

Chapter 359 Nameless Seal

"Elder Qiao Yun, wouldn't it be better not to go any further?"

"Huh? What are you talking about?"

...

Standing at the outermost edge of the team, Bian Qing and Su Yulang watched the scene in front of them with cold eyes.

The person who spoke first was the disciple who usually liked to get in front of Elder Qiao Yun, and Elder Qiao Yun also liked to tell him some things. Therefore, when everyone's opinions differed from Elder Qiao Yun's, it was natural that this time Let this person go forward and ask for information.

Then -

as expected, he was scolded by Elder Qiao Yun.

Looking around, there was endless darkness ahead. Although the atmosphere behind was equally heavy, the gray sky still gave people a chance to breathe.

Because Su Ziyi mentioned it before, Bian Qing and Su Yulang quickly recognized each other's identity as soon as they fought against the black ghost, and successfully fought back. But other disciples were not as lucky as them. Even if they did not lose their lives, they were more or less injured, and these injuries increased in the subsequent battles, which was simply despairing.

Therefore, after losing two disciples, everyone unanimously decided to quit and tried to dissuade Elder Qiao Yun, who was still preparing to go deeper, from leaving this place.

However, it failed.

"It's just a mere setback, but you just want to back down?" Elder Qiao Yun looked ordinary, but when his eyes widened, the aura inside them was so terrifying that all the disciples dared not look directly at him. Holding a black sign that she just got in her hand, Qiao Yun reprimanded her with hatred: "Since ancient times, most of the inheritance of magic has disappeared. Nowadays, most of the inheritance of weapon refining is the result of the lifetime efforts of the predecessors." " For

a possibility, they have been forging day and night next to the weapon refining pool for several years or even ten years." "For a

new spiritual material, they went deep into dangerous places, regardless of their own safety, Regardless of the final result, just for the hope that is not even half achieved!" "

And now -" She waved her sleeves and pointed the hand holding the sign straight into the depths, her eyes were astonishingly bright, and her gaze was as hot as It's like scalding people. Like a fanatical believer, he is obsessed with the black brand: "A new spiritual material is placed in front of us. It can actually give birth to a kind of unconscious killing souls." Come, it can also contain and absorb an inexplicable energy. Isn't this enough for us to abandon everything and pursue it?"

As she spoke, the black sign in her hand had melted away bit by bit, and by the time she finally By the time I finished speaking a word, my palms were already empty. She retracted her hand and rubbed the palm of her hand. There was indescribable disappointment on her face, but she became high-spirited and turned her head to look at her disciples, trying to see a little bit of agreement with her point of view in them. .

Unfortunately, everyone turned their heads immediately and refused to meet her eyes.

The same is true for Bian Qing and Su Yulang.

Although the two of them were favored by Qiao Yun because of their abilities, their personal relationship was not close, so they did not intend to stand out as good disciples. When the others thought of the few dead disciples and the few pills and food they had with them, they felt despair in their hearts. How could they think of catering to Qiao Yun?