Chapter 327 - 328

Chapter 327 Frost-free Pill Recipe

——"Master, please speak."

Su Ziyi said seriously, without any surprise on his face, as if he had known he would say this.

And Gu Lincong seemed to believe that Su Ziyi was such a passionate person. His expression relaxed and he breathed a sigh of relief and said, "Then I'll thank fellow Taoist Su first." Only then did he introduce Su Ziyi and the others to sit down The uncle next to him had never spoken a word to Su Ziyi since they met, but the expression on his face did not look like an arrogant person.

"My uncle has been speechless due to poisoning since he was a child." Gu Lincong said, with an apologetic smile on his face. Su Ziyi and the others were also startled by his words. They did not expect it to be like this. However, although they had no objections to each other in their hearts, there was still something more in their eyes when they looked at each other, but the other party always remained indifferent, as if he didn't see it.

At this time, Su Ziyi and the others looked away their strange looks with some embarrassment.

Su Ziyi turned his head in embarrassment, nodded towards Gu Lincong, and motioned for him to continue. Gu Lincong, just like his uncle, just smiled casually at Su Ziyi's curiosity and offense, and then continued in his usual tone: "This time I came to Fellow Daoist Su for help because of my uncle's muteness. It's because of the illness."

"Oh?" He had been thinking about it when he heard Gu Lincong say that the other party was mute due to poisoning, but when Gu Lincong actually said it, he was still a little surprised. . He thought about it again and again, then said: "Have you found a way to detoxify?" "

Yes and no." Gu Lincong shook his head, frowning slightly: "In fact, there have always been methods, but it cannot cure it completely. Prevent the situation from getting worse." After saying this, Su Ziyi understood, and at the same time he was also quite curious about what kind of poison Master Gu Lincong had been poisoned by? Even after cultivating to the point of building the foundation, he still couldn't resolve it.

If he was a more domineering person, his life would have been taken away when the other person was young, and he would never be able to survive to this day.

But if it's poison on the side, it shouldn't be a problem to solve it with the power of prayer.

What the truth is is a private matter, so even if Su Ziyi was very curious, he asked and just nodded to show that he understood what Gu Lincong meant.

Gu Lincong was still saying: "So my uncle needs to take a pill regularly, but something unexpected happened recently -" Speaking of this, an unprecedented anger appeared in Gu Lincong's eyes, look at him The slightly raised nose showed that he was very disgusted with the people or things involved in the accident: "As a result, the pills that my uncle brought with him can no longer be used." "Seeing that the date is approaching

, , I have to be shameless and ask Fellow Daoist Su for help." When his eyes turned to Su Ziyi, he was full of sincerity.

"This -" Su Ziyi did not agree, because he had too many things to do recently and might not have time to deal with this matter. And he felt that with Gu Lincong's relationship with the Xuanzong sect, even if he couldn't help here, it would be okay to go to Cui Yu. However, in the end, it was still justified in terms of face, so he did not refuse. He just said: "I would like to ask what kind of elixir is needed? And when is it needed?" Gu Lincong must have known Su Ziyi's concerns

. , so when Ren asked, he hurriedly said: "I know that you are busy with the competition recently and it is difficult to spare time to make alchemy, but -" He smiled bitterly: "I can only ask you for help at the moment. "