Chapter 399 - 400

Chapter 399 Zhu Lianda reaches

What Serge gave was none other than the kind of small white flowers Su Ziyi saw on the day he arrived.

It is the flowering season at this time, and the flowers are in full bloom. There are about twenty white flowers in a handful of green leaves, which looks very pleasant and cute.

After Serge left, Su Ziyi held the pot of flowers and studied it under the lamp.

He put it under his nose and smelled it. Apart from the slight fragrance, there was nothing else. His mind and body were not affected in any way, and there was no trace of the strange spiritual power he sensed that day.

How is this going?

Is it because the number of flowers is too few?

No, it shouldn't be. Although he is only in the middle stage of foundation building, his spiritual consciousness is already quite sharp. No matter how weird the white flowers are, it is impossible for him to miss anything. After all, he noticed the aura as soon as he entered their range that day. It's weird, it's impossible not to notice it now.

Unless...

he dug into his storage bag, and several spirit stone fragments appeared in his palm. He dug around in the flower pot with his fingers and dug out a small hole, then stuffed all the pieces into the mud and covered them up. And almost at the moment he finished all this, the originally ordinary little white flower was suddenly filled with aura. Although it was not very strong, it was already completely different from before.

Sure enough -

the strange thing was not the little white flowers, but the ground they were stepping on. That large white flower probably just absorbed some inexplicable stuff from the ground. Under the amplification of the small white flower, it turned into that strange spiritual power that made Su Ziyi feel very uncomfortable, and Su Ziyi felt it all at once.

So, what kind of secrets are hidden underground?

Su Ziyi felt an indescribable feeling when he thought that that strange force had to use such a large piece of white flowers to condense into such a small one.

Why do the Miao Dian people use that weird spiritual energy?

And how did they find out?

It had not been long since he came to this village, and the people in the village had completely blocked all information from them, so even if Su Ziyi sat here and thought about it, he couldn't think of a reason why he came here. Therefore, he only raised all the questions in his mind, intending to answer them one by one when he had the opportunity in the future.

Not long after, Ajiao came back.

Before he came back, Su Ziyi collected the little white flowers. However, it's okay if he doesn't accept it, because after this period of observation, Ajiu has confirmed that the Su family is quite honest at present. As long as others don't interfere too much and pry into their lives, they will not make any concessions. The old disgusting thing comes.

Therefore, even if the Su family never allowed him to enter the wooden house or used his spiritual consciousness to monitor their behavior, he did not feel any difficulty.

Anyway, as long as the other party is willing to stay here and make elixirs, it will be fine.

However, after seeing the other party being quiet and staying here for so long as if nothing had happened, I still looked down on these people in my heart.

The Su family didn't care what he was thinking, or in other words, the Su family had never taken each other seriously.

The three of them, Su Ziyi, are well aware of their current situation and know that any of their actions at this time may bring unnecessary trouble to their group, so before they find any breakthrough, they might as well study Miao here carefully. Dian's alchemy skills unlocked the poison that had been poisoned on his body.