Chapter 229 - 230

Chapter 229 Weng Po asks for pills

His past self is still alive and has never been killed.

At this moment, Bian Qing realized this clearly.

A warm current blew past his ears, which was Su Ziyi's concern: "What's wrong?" Bian Qing glanced at him blankly, raised the corners of his mouth slightly and shook his head: "It's okay, I just suddenly became lazy and wanted to lie in your arms. Just a moment." As he said that, his entire weight rested on Su Ziyi.

If you tell Su Ziyi about this, it will only make people worry about him.

Therefore, he can only rely on himself.

To murder your past self.

Unable to see his face, Su Ziyi naturally didn't know what he was thinking, and just thought that he was really tired. So he pulled the person into his arms very gently, and gently patted the person's arm with one hand: "Then lean on him, you are also tired today, take a good rest." After that, He also pressed a kiss on the top of Bian Qing's head.

In the following days, the three members of the Su family stayed behind closed doors and concentrated on practicing.

After consolidating his cultivation, Su Ziyi did not rush out of seclusion. Instead, he took out the long sword from his storage bag and refined it into his own flying magic weapon.

As for his natal magic weapon, even though this long sword has been with him for a long time, it is still missing a bit, so he is determined to wait until then to find one.

Spiritual weapons like the long sword are very easy to refine. In less than a quarter of an hour, he had already completed the refining process, directly refining the long sword into a small sword no more than one finger long and hiding it in his dantian. With just a pinch of the magic formula, the small sword immediately jumped out from the dantian and turned into a long sword about three feet wide in front of the body, which was enough for the two of them to step on it without falling.

Su Ziyi, who had never thought that one day he would be able to fly with the help of non-technological power, immediately jumped on.

He didn't fly outside either, he just flew low in the yard, less than two feet above the ground. But even so, it was enough to make Su Ziyi and the other two excited. Su Ziyi even took turns flying around the yard with the two of them, causing the whole yard to laugh and be extremely happy.

In short, it will be seven days before Sujia Danfang opens its doors again.

As soon as the store door opened, I was the first to go to the left. As before, this time he came here for the elixirs, but because he knew that Su Ziyi had been promoted to the foundation building stage and a fifth-grade alchemist, the list this time was basically filled with fourth- and fifth-grade elixirs. Moreover, there are many elixirs in it that Su Ziyi has not refined before.

Of course, there have also been changes in the remuneration ratio.

In the past, except for a few pills, they paid for them and delivered them, and Su Ziyi made all the materials himself. But this time, Xiangfu proposed that all the spiritual herbs in the future would be provided by them, and Su Ziyi only needed to provide 30% of the elixir of the materials they provided. No matter how many elixirs could be refined from the remaining materials, it would be considered Su Ziyi's reward.

If the elixir produced is less than 30%, then the missing quantity will be accumulated to the next time until it is completely delivered.

As for why you would do this? This is because fifth-grade elixirs are no longer like low-grade elixirs, which can be settled with gold, silver or spirit stone fragments. If they are exchanged anywhere outside, at least they will be exchanged with spirit stones, so the transaction The approach must change.