Chapter 90 - 91

Chapter 90 An unexpected surprise

The move to the left immediately shocked everyone, and the villagers who had been making the most noise retreated one after another, eager to hide themselves.

It was also at this time that the mine manager, who had been protected by the guards at the innermost place, dared to squeeze in from the crowd with a shy smile, rushed to the left and said good things. Xiang Zuo, with a livid face, wanted to whip him, but had no patience to listen to his explanation. After impatiently handing over the matters at the scene to him, he returned to Su Ziyi's side.

"Hey -" As soon as he landed, Xiang Zuo sighed heavily.

"Originally, the owner thought that this place was remote and easy to manage, so he didn't send any practitioners here. Who would have thought that something like this would happen?" From Xiang Zuo's point of view, what happened today was simply a shame and a big insult, and his tone became bitter: " This is really in line with the saying, "Poor mountains and bad waters bring out unruly people." We opened mines here so that they could make money, but we did something bad instead?" "Look what all

this is!" Think about these few days Xiangzuo could no longer restrain his anger over what he had done in Shuiyun Town in the past year. He held back his anger and rebuked: "They should be grateful that the people who mined here were not other aristocratic families, but the Xiang family!" Then he nosed After Li Leng snorted, he felt relieved and returned to his original desolate appearance.

It was only after his mind calmed down that he realized how rude he had just been, and he sighed unnaturally: "It's funny, Brother Su." "It's okay, anyone who encounters this kind of thing will get angry. I also want to thank the housekeeper for you

. Calm down, if it were someone else, things here wouldn't be so easy to solve." Su Ziyi understood him quite well. After all, at a glance, there were at least a thousand people here, and even aristocratic families would not dare to mess things up in the face of so many ordinary people. It's too much, otherwise the government will not give up easily. After all, for the government, the common people are their property.

He pondered for a while, with a slight apology on his face: "It's just that I came to you at this stall to cause trouble for you." Originally, when he came to the door today, Butler Xiang only had to deal with himself, but he He also brought himself here to find the mine manager to understand the future progress and compensation matters. Even if it was just by the way, he did cause trouble to the other party.

"Hey, how can you say this?" Su Ziyi said sincerely, so the last trace of grudge in Xiang Zuo's heart disappeared: "You also care about your friends, otherwise most people would not be willing to provoke such a thing." After all, the affairs of the aristocratic family , even if it is just a trivial matter, not just anyone can intervene.

"Thank you for your understanding, Butler Xiang." The expression on Su Ziyi's face relaxed, less awkward, and seemed to be a lot more relaxed.

Seeing this, Xiang Zuo couldn't help but smile more on his face.

With Xiang Zuo in charge, the originally noisy scene immediately became much easier to maintain. After a while, except for those who took the initiative to make trouble, the other villagers were driven away by the mine guards, leaving only those who were related to the missing miners, including those who were the source of the trouble and those who were related to Li Yu. Li Xiang was naturally left behind.

However, Li Xiang was struck by the whip to the left. At this time, Li Xiang was almost paralyzed. He was in so much pain that he could only wipe the ground with both feet. He was beaten like a dead dog by two tall guards, one on the left and one on the left. The right one was caught in the middle and dragged towards the mine. The mine manager walking behind also squinted his small eyes and looked at his back fiercely.