Chapter 173 - 174

Chapter 173 Turning the world upside down

When I opened my eyes, there seemed to be still the blue of the ocean and the white of the sea of ​​clouds.

After a while, Su Ziyi finally woke up from the previous state. He looked up and found that the pattern of the three Five Elements Essences had changed at some point.

The essence of Renshui no longer stayed alone, but countless black filaments escaped and intertwined with the essence of Wutu.

They have the essence of Wutu as the center, the essence of Renshui and the essence of Jiamu forming a semicircular necklace on the left and right, and the countless filaments extending from each other become chains connecting them, keeping them tightly linked together. However, the essence of Renshui and the essence of Jiamu are not connected together, and there is still a big gap between them.

It was not difficult for Su Ziyi to guess that that was the position left for the essence of Binghuo and the essence of Gengjin. Once the essences of the Five Elements reunited, they would no longer be incomplete semicircles, but complete circles.

By then, something will definitely happen that surprises him.

Such imaginative thoughts inevitably make people's minds wander. Su Ziyi, who had just made a breakthrough, quickly suppressed this restlessness and continued to meditate with his eyes closed to stabilize his cultivation. The effect of the spiritual energy brought by the three Five Elements Essences is also different. Su Ziyi can accurately feel that this spiritual power is twice as strong as that in the water realm, and even stronger than that in the outside world. Almost ten times more!

This is simply a cultivation treasure that many cultivators dream of!

Su Ziyi was also deeply shocked. He had been in an epiphany before. Although he could feel the richness of spiritual power, he never expected that it would be like this! This made Su Ziyi, who always put reason first, unable to restrain his inner agitation. It took him a while to suppress all the emotions in his heart.

At the same time, the brain finally connects the things before and after.

This space was different from any place he had been to before. Its spiritual energy was extremely thin, almost as if it did not exist. So after he woke up, he found that the spiritual energy in the air could not restore the deficit in his body. Fortunately, the spirit of Wutu transmitted part of the spiritual energy through the underground, allowing him to recover.

But although that part of the spiritual energy was pure, its intensity did not exceed the concentration of external spiritual energy, so it did not attract Su Ziyi's attention. Later, he activated the Jiamu Essence. Although he could feel the spiritual energy concentration increasing again, he did not think too much about it because he was attracted by the enlightenment.

Until now, he had completely broken away from his enlightenment and could clearly feel the extraordinary qualities of the Five Elements.

He simply couldn't imagine what would happen if he collected all five essences of the Five Elements. Twenty times? Or thirty times? Or is it more? This idea seems ridiculous, but Su Ziyi feels that it is not impossible!

With emotions rolling in his eyes, it took Su Ziyi a long time before he regained his composure and returned to the aloof man before, closing his eyes to practice.

Cultivation does not take many years, and by the time Su Ziyi had completely stabilized his cultivation, his stomach was already empty and he was singing about an empty city plan. This made him feel ashamed, and he secretly reflected that he was too intoxicated. You must know that the accuracy of the Five Elements actually helped him improve his cultivation in a short period of time, but this kind of external help is hard to come by. If he is too obsessed and seeks the bottom at the expense of the basics, then he will really go astray and fall into a devilish obstacle. .