Chapter 293 - 294

Chapter 293 Passage Collapse

Unlike Xia Zheng, Cui Yu's uncle Zhu Lian seems to be easy to talk to.

Compared with ordinary Xuan Cang sect members, Zhu Lian looked a little thin, and his snow-white complexion also looked a little unhealthy. Especially when he stood in front of the tall Cui Yu, his figure became even more frail.

But no one dared to underestimate him.

Because this middle-aged man, who is a head shorter than Cui Yu, actually has the strength to build the Great Perfection!

Therefore, Su Ziyi was stunned when he saw the person for the first time. This was the first time he met a practitioner of Foundation Establishment, and the person looked quite young. Maybe attaining the golden elixir would be just around the corner. But this elegant man, who was expected to break through to the golden elixir and had a bookish air all over his body, was quite polite to Su Ziyi at the moment.

"On the way, I heard A Yu talking to Qiu Ci about Su Daoyou many times." A shallow smile appeared on his face. Although it didn't give people a warm feeling like Gu Lincong, it still gave people a warm feeling. On the contrary, it made it easier for Su Ziyi to accept it. "Little Ling'er also woke up a few days ago. It's all thanks to the help of fellow Taoist Su."

"You're welcome, elder." Although he didn't reject it, Su Ziyi felt more vigilant than he should have.

"I also know how presumptuous it is, but I asked A Yu to invite you over, but there is really nothing I can do about it." He gently touched his lower lip with his teeth, and the color of his lips turned white. When he let go of his teeth, he passed. It took him a while to regain his composure: "Fellow Daoist Su must also know what happened in the past few days." "Yes." "

When

my senior brother, A Yu, his master left with his people, I still felt Things shouldn't be that difficult this time, but we didn't expect that we underestimated the Blood Refining Sect." His eyelids closed slightly, and he looked like he was deep in thought: "So, these days, It's getting more and more difficult for us to deal with it."

"I think you have also seen it, fellow Taoist."

"Well, is there anything I can do to help?" Su Ziyi had come prepared, but naturally at this moment He would not pretend to be deaf and dumb, but was the first to say this: "If there is any, the elder can just speak."

Hearing his words, Zhu Lian was stunned for a moment.

Although he had not dealt with Su Ziyi before, from Xia Zheng's words and deeds and Cui Yu's hesitation, he could infer that Xia Zheng was not friendly to the Su family and did not trust them. Therefore, when he asked Cui Yu to invite Su Ziyi over this time, he originally thought that he would have to talk more, but he didn't expect that the other party would be extremely cheerful?

Is this a misunderstanding caused by his senior brother who was bitten by a snake once before and was afraid of well ropes for ten years, which left a huge shadow in his heart?

Or is this Su Ziyi hiding himself very well?

No matter which one it was, it did not prevent Zhu Lian from reacting immediately: "Then thank you Daoist Su first." After saying that, he took out

a scroll from his sleeve and handed it to Su Ziyi, and Su Ziyi took it I opened it and found that there was a map drawn on it.

"This is?"

"This is the map leading to the territory of our Xuan Cang Sect." Zhu Lian also came over, stretched out his slender finger and pointed at a point on the map: "We are here now." His finger Walking along a black line, all the way to the top: "And we have to follow this road to reach the territory of Xuan Cang Sect." "