Chapter 167 - 168

Chapter 167 The Essence of Five Elements

The white-haired old man knew at the moment of defeat that they were really doomed this time.

Therefore, he had already made up his mind. This time, even if it cost him his life, even if he lost his soul, he would never let the other party succeed! After all, he didn't know where he had just thrown that thing.

Immediately, he teamed up with the two people next to him to pester Zhou Niangzi, and they used ruthless moves, completely ignoring the ruthlessness the other two people would do to them.

Seeing how ferocious they were, Madam Zhou suddenly wanted to give up. Especially when he saw the unhurried look of his companions, he couldn't help but feel angry in his heart, and he hurriedly scolded: "Fat four ghosts, black-browed man, if you continue to be so perfunctory, don't blame me for reporting it to your lord when I get back." Listen to her After saying this, the expressions of the two men changed slightly before they came up with weapons.

Among the three Madam Zhou, the one with the highest strength is the black-browed man. I saw him inserting a long sword into the battle between Madam Zhou and the white-haired old man, and easily separated the few people, giving Madam Zhou a chance to breathe while retreating, but she looked at it bitterly. Looking at the back of the black-browed man, Liu Mei raised his eyebrows and angrily said, "You just want to humiliate me like this, right?" "

How dare we?" The black-browed man concentrated on dealing with the three white-haired old men and ignored her. The Fat Four Ghosts answered the words leisurely, with an honest smile on his face: "Everyone in the Marquis Mansion knows how much the Marquis values ​​you, Madam Zhou, how can we dare to humiliate you? Doesn't this mean we believe in Madam Zhou's strength?" After saying that, he gave Mrs. Zhou a fat smile, which made her roll her eyes in disgust and no longer cared about it.

After sweeping the most seriously injured white-haired old man back to the ground with a sword and kicking the remaining two people down, the black-browed man stopped his hand. On the contrary, the fat four ghosts scurried behind the three people with great flexibility. Before the three people had time to react, they struck each other with one palm, causing their muscles and veins to become disordered and their blood to surge up. , the entire human face lost its color, and looked lifeless.

"My elder, are you feeling a little uncomfortable?" The palm of Fat Four Ghost almost disabled the mobility of the three of them, so now he is not afraid at all if he is allowed to talk to them. After the white-haired elder glared at him, he pretended to say: "Don't glare at me like that, I'm scared. If it weren't for the protection of Brother Black Eyebrow this time, I wouldn't have the guts to confront you. "His words caused everyone to glare at the black-browed man.

But the black-browed man turned a blind eye to the hatred in their eyes, as if it had nothing to do with him.

Seeing this, the white-haired old man laughed: "What a black-browed man. He can obviously support a family, but he is willing to be a dog legion under the government. How serious is it? Hahahaha——" Maybe he felt that he had already With no way to survive, the white-haired elder gave up completely and looked at the black-browed man with sinister eyes: "If that old guy Lu Qiantian knew about it, would he be so angry that he would jump out of the coffin?" he replied

. His was a sword light from the black-browed man.

The sword light broke through the last protection of the white-haired old man with a devastating force and entered directly into the body, instantly taking away the last life of the man.

And his thunderous strike also frightened the people around him, especially the two foundation-building practitioners from aristocratic families. They didn't even blink when they saw the body of the second elder sitting next to him who was still intact just now was split into two and fell to the ground. His eyes were not closed because of unwillingness, and he immediately swallowed a big mouthful uncontrollably. Drool and cold sweat covered his whole body, and he looked at the black-browed man with eyes that were filled with evil spirits.