Chapter 201 - 202

Chapter 201 Words of Love

The Su family had dinner for a long time that day.

On earth, the head of a family may rarely tell his hard work in front of his family at home. But here, because Bian Qing and Su Yulang are both cultivators, they will definitely encounter similar situations in the future, so Su Ziyi told everything about his experience without reservation.

And in his opinion, even if they are twins, they are both men, and they should deserve such a thing.

Bian Qing and Su Yulang indeed lived up to his expectations. Although there was always a look of worry in his eyes when he heard that Su Ziyi was trapped in dangerous situations such as the black ghost and the siege of the Mist and Tears Bamboo Forest, there was no trace of fear from the beginning to the end, and there was even a faint eagerness to try in his eyes, which made Su Ziyi quite satisfied. .

After listening to Su Ziyi's narration, it was already past Wu Shi. Sitting under the autumn stars in the sky, the members of the Su family did not feel cold at all, but their blood was boiling.

Among them, Su Yulang was the most active: "It turns out there are so many sects in the aristocratic family." Although he bears the surname Su, Su Yulang has never lived a day as a son of the aristocratic family. All his impressions of the aristocratic family come from this period of time

. What I saw and heard in Qixia Town. Most of the aristocratic families in Qixia Town were indifferent and overbearing, so Su Yulang had never liked those people very much. After hearing what his father said today, he realized that there were good people in the aristocratic families.

After hearing this, Bian Qing felt a little enlightened. He had never heard of these things before. Now that he heard it, he realized that it was because his position was too low and too narrow, so he was distracted by the clouds and fog in front of him. I covered my eyes and couldn't see anything more. After listening to this, he took the lead in summarizing: "So, aristocratic families are also divided into levels."

"There are big aristocratic families above the small aristocratic families, and there are super aristocratic families above the big aristocratic families. The strength gap between them is quite big. So a relationship of dependence was formed, right?"

"Yes, and do you still remember what Wang Xi caused in the town last time?" Su Ziyi nodded and explained to them: "That time, in addition to the Yang family, there were several The small family was destroyed, and these families were attached to the Yang family. Therefore, there is still a family level below the small family." "And the destruction of those families was also based on this level."

As the family grows, they can form alliances with other aristocratic families or families to overthrow the small aristocratic families; the small aristocratic families can also use this method to integrate their forces to replace the big aristocratic families."

Regarding the aristocratic family, they have always known nothing. Scattered, they simply take this time to sort out the relationship, so that they can have some peace of mind: "But the higher you go, the harder it is, so the larger the overthrown family is, the greater the impact will be. It is definitely not just a few small families." The family has no one to compare with."

"In that case, what level do they belong to in the Xiang Mansion compared to before?" Bian Qing thought to himself: "I never heard of them forming alliances with other aristocratic families in the Liu Mansion before. , On the contrary, they are quite close to some families. Does this mean that the Liu family is just a small family? Based on this calculation, other aristocratic families in the same Chucheng as the Liu family should be about the same..." At the end, Bian Qing looked over at Su Ziyi.