Chapter 381 - 382

Chapter 381 Heavy losses

The moment he was teleported, a black shadow came from the surrounding area.

Before Su Ziyi could react, a pair of generous hands stretched out from the side, supported his shoulders and arms, and lifted him up from lying on the ground, making him comfortable with his eyes closed and his entire upper body shaking slightly a little.

"Are you okay?"

The tinnitus was so mixed and fragrant that Su Ziyi couldn't hear what the other person was saying at all, and only heard a buzzing sound. Seeing that Su Ziyi had no reaction, the other party probably guessed Su Ziyi's situation. He immediately released a hand and pressed it on Su Ziyi's vest. In an instant, a burst of spiritual power poured into his body, making Su Ziyi's complexion improve as quickly as he saw it. .

After nearly a cup of tea, the tinnitus subsided slightly, and Su Ziyi's consciousness became somewhat sober.

Blinking, he was still a little confused and obviously didn't like the current state, so he immediately shook his head subconsciously, which made him even more dizzy. After closing his eyes and resting his mind for a while, those negative situations slowly receded, and Su Ziyi remembered the previous things little by little. And the moment he remembered it, his eyes immediately widened and his head shook, trying to find Bian Qing and Su Yulang.

At this time, the person who injected spiritual power into Su Ziyi also noticed that he was awake, and immediately retracted his hand and said, "Are you okay?" Hearing the voice in his ear, Su Ziyi turned his head in hindsight. In the past

, it turned out to be Xia Zheng. He opened his mouth, and after a while he uttered: "It's not bad." What's going on with Xia Zheng? Although the two of them had no vengeance and even cooperated this time, he was still uncomfortable with the thought of the other party caring about him so much, as if there were bugs biting him.

Perhaps the awkwardness in his eyes was too obvious. Xia Zheng was stunned for a moment. After being stunned, he was inevitably a little angry. He let out a "hum" in his nose and his eyes became a little disdainful. As soon as he let go of his hand, Su Ziyi, who had lost his support, almost fell down. Fortunately, he had woken up and recovered a little strength, so he only swayed for a moment and immediately stabilized himself. He looked at Xia Zheng inexplicably. As a result, Xia Zheng walked away angrily.

Now, Su Ziyi was even more confused.

However, this matter is not important. He took out a Snowmelt Pill from his storage bag and drank it. His body immediately relaxed a lot. He put one hand on the ground and stood up with great difficulty. As soon as he stood up, he felt dizzy again and almost fell back. Only then did he regret letting Xia Zheng go just now.

There were people lying on the ground all around.

Although Xia Zheng brought many people to guard outside, they were still few, so before Su Ziyi could take two steps forward, he encountered a disciple lying on the ground. This person is not from the Xuan Cang Sect, because until now, no one has come to help him. On the contrary, other disciples saw Su Ziyi swaying and ran over immediately to help Su Ziyi.

Leaning on others, Su Ziyi felt a little more relaxed.

Looking around, Su Ziyi did not see Bian Qing and Su Yulang within his sight range, and because of his empty spiritual power, he felt extremely uncomfortable at the moment. Therefore, at the suggestion of the Qi Refining Stage disciple, Su Ziyi returned to the temporary residence of Xuan Cang Sect. As soon as he arrived at the residence, he saw Su Yulang and Bian Qing lying side by side on a mat.

He quickly moved his shoulders and urged the disciple who was supporting him: "Go over there." He walked in a hurry, but because his condition was not good, he turned his legs every step he took. Fortunately, the disciple was supporting him. , otherwise it would have fallen to the ground long ago. As soon as he reached Bian Qing and Su Yulang, he pushed his disciple's hand away and said hastily: "Thank you." After that, he knelt down and sat down next to Bian Qing.