Chapter 313 - 314

Chapter 313 Cui Yu comes on stage

When Bian Qing came off the stage, everyone around the thirty-two arena paid attention to him.

Everyone could see the clear score in the game just now. If you only look at the cultivation level, you can't really tell which one is better between Bian Qing and that person. But as soon as the opponent's sword skills came out, Bian Qing fell into the sink instantly, let alone in a high-intensity continuous battle. After that, Bian Qing's physical strength and energy were consumed a lot, and such a result was completely beyond everyone's expectations.

Therefore, even if they do not know Bian Qing, it does not prevent them from remembering Bian Qing in their hearts.

When Su Ziyi and Su Yulang walked towards the ring to greet Bian Qing, they could still hear the people next to them talking. "I originally thought Lu Xi would win. After all, his strength is really one of the best in the seventh level of Qi Refining, but I didn't expect that he would still be eliminated. But it's okay. Fortunately, I didn't rush up there before. Go, otherwise I will be eliminated." Although he spoke in a very low voice, he still couldn't avoid Su Ziyi, who was already a foundation-building practitioner.

And the person next to him, after hearing what he said, nodded in agreement, obviously very much in agreement.

When Su Ziyi heard this, although he didn't turn his head to look, it was enough to make him feel a strong sense of pride. He opened his hands and took Bian Qing, who was too exhausted to speak, into his arms. Then in front of everyone, he held the person in his arms and walked outside the ring. Wherever you pass, everyone else gives way.

This time, Bian Qing has done very well.

Since he came to Qingze Continent, the Bian Qing he knew was a young man who was strong on the surface but had numerous low self-esteem in his heart. Especially after he continued to make breakthroughs in cultivation, this inferiority complex rapidly intensified, making Bian Qing became more and more uneasy, and this emotional instability broke out repeatedly.

In this situation, he had no other choice but to comfort him with words.

Because this kind of thing can never be found by others with a few words or help. It requires the wholehearted efforts and 100% investment of the person involved in order to penetrate into the person's body bit by bit. At a certain moment, with A certain point is an opportunity that explodes in people's minds to rebuild a new self.

And this training competition is undoubtedly a very good opportunity.

In the past few days, he had been standing in the audience watching Bian Qing, watching how Bian Qing decisively defeated the opponent, and how he continued to learn and find opportunities to turn defeat into victory in difficult situations. Although he still lost in the end, the wealth that these few days of competition brought to Bian Qing was incomparable, enough for Bian Qing to realize that he was already good enough.

Now Bian Qing should have found a little bit of his own way. What is in front of him is his own heart, not the illusion caused by anxiety caused by others.

Listening to Bian Qing's breathing becoming calmer and calmer, Su Ziyi was looking forward to how far Bian Qing would grow after this competition.

Moreover, except for Bian Qing -

Su Ziyi turned his head and looked at Su Yulang who was walking beside him. Watching the ponytail behind his head swaying, the expression on his face softened a lot.

In their family, no one will ever be left behind.

This time, Bian Qing's injury was indeed a bit serious, but he quickly stabilized after Su Ziyi took out the high-level elixir. However, as soon as the injury stabilized, Bian Qing began to practice impatiently, thinking about the gains of this competition bit by bit. As long as Su Ziyi didn't use his spiritual power or force, everything would be easy.