Chapter 159 - 160

Chapter 159 Advance to the tenth level

What is all this in front of me?

There are more and more dark red blood lines under the lake water, and they are getting redder and redder, but all the monster beasts seem to be unaware of it. They are still stunned in place, with those strange red lines still acting on their bodies.

Lying on the ground, Su Ziyi still couldn't figure out what was going to happen even though his eyes were sore from looking at it.

He raised his eyes to look at the moon in the sky. It was perfectly round and full, with the grace and grace of a fifteenth moon. It made people fall in love with it at first sight, and even made his tired eyes feel much better. Su Ziyi shrugged slightly, letting the two pieces of floss on his shoulders that had turned into hard lumps from fatigue quickly loosen up, and then returned his gaze to the lake.

However, this glance shocked him, and he immediately raised his front body with both hands!

I saw two beads that were originally floating in the air with countless red and white thin threads. At this time, all the threads connected to them were suddenly cut off. Instead, two thick light pillars rose from the stone base and went straight to their bottoms! The moment the light pillar came into contact with them, they began to emit hazy light around them, as if they were melted, turning into tiny dust-like particles, slowly climbing into the air.

And these tiny particles, no matter whether they came from white beads or red beads before, when these dusts floated over the surrounding forest, they directly sat in a pure white light beam, slightly bending the waistline, towards Su Ziyi - or even The Fallen Immortal Forest spreads deeper.

This situation and scene are so familiar!

Su Ziyi subconsciously thought of the scene he saw in the mysterious valley in the boundless mountains of Luoshan Village. Everything was so similar to what he saw before him!

Moving his eyes, Su Ziyi remembered that in the mysterious valley, those white light spots were attached to the corpses of monsters. And now... he lowered his eyes, his gaze fell on the motionless monsters still soaked in the water, and he had a terrifying suspicion in his mind - could it be that this time they were extracting the life force from the monsters?

But if this is the case, it will inevitably have a considerable impact on the lifespan and strength of the monster beasts. Couldn't the monster beasts who have lived in the Fallen Immortal Forest for so many years not notice it?

So, why?

For a moment, Su Ziyi couldn't figure out the key.

In the end, he simply stopped thinking about it and continued to stare into the lake. When the white beam of light passed over the top of the cliff above his head, he felt an extremely pure spiritual energy. His heart moved, and he thought of the last opportunity. He immediately sat cross-legged and meditated, closed his mind, and began to practice mental training. .

And as he moved, streams of spiritual energy that was several times purer than usual were squeezed into his veins, rushing towards the closed acupuncture point bit by bit!

More and more spiritual energy gathered around him, and the loosening of the acupoint barriers became more and more obvious. At this moment, Su Ziyi completely forgot about the surrounding environment and all the sorrows. His whole heart was focused on Qing Ling's return to battle, and he was in an extremely mysterious state.

Su Ziyi felt that his mind was trapped in a corner of the universe. He could see the boundless starry sky when he raised his eyes, but no matter how he moved, he could not escape the limitations of this space. He could only watch the world. The magnificent scene flashed before his eyes.