Chapter 129 - 130

Chapter 129 Low-preparation of elixirs

Su Ziyi didn't care about the deep brotherhood between them, he just thought they were mentally ill.

He is not a violent person, and he has no interest in causing trouble for them, right? So when he saw these tall men bending over so much that they were about to kneel down, he just shook his head, walked sideways past them, took out the key and opened the door: "I don't notice such a small thing."

After that, he led Bian Qing and Su Yulang in and closed the door with a bang.

It was only then that the men with sweat on their foreheads breathed a sigh of relief and straightened up. The injured man in the lead turned around and saw the woman still looking frightened. He couldn't help but sigh helplessly: "Mom, please be more careful in the future. Other stores may be fine. Pill stores like this are often behind the scenes. Practitioners are the ones working in the background, so you can't mess with them at will." His voice was very gentle and there was no anger on his face, but he was so shocked that the woman trembled and nodded repeatedly to show that she understood.

Here, as soon as the Su family entered the door, Bian Qing sighed: "This is the first time I have seen someone so afraid of us." In the past in Luoshan Village, although everyone was also afraid of Su Ziyi, it was just a kind of fear.

The fear of the unknown power really made them believe that Su Ziyi would do something extremely sinful to them, but he still wouldn't. Otherwise, after Su Ziyi killed the monsters one after another, few people in the village had improved their attitude towards him and Yulang, because in the eyes of the villagers, the two of them who had not practiced cultivation were different from other people in the village. It’s the same, there’s nothing to be afraid of.

Su Yulang was also confused about this matter. He looked at his father with curiosity and chuckled to Eminem, "There will be more in the future." Then he lit the lamp and led them to the backyard.

Originally, Su Ziyi thought that the matter was over, but he didn't want to see those men again when he opened the door the next day.

These people must have been waiting for a long time. Because when Su Ziyi opened the door, they all got the signal and looked over. The two big men squatting on the ground even jumped up. As a result, their legs may have been numb after squatting for a long time, and they fell down. He staggered, and only stood firm after supporting the people around him.

"You guys -" Su Ziyi felt his eyes sting as he looked at several muscular men who looked much stronger than him and grinned at him with white teeth.

"Yesterday, didn't I say that I didn't take that matter seriously?" Su Ziyi felt a rare irritation at the other party's reluctance.

"No, no, sir, we are not here for this." This injured man was probably the smartest among the group of people. After only meeting twice, Su Ziyi found that he was the only one who spoke each time, and the others behind him were the ones who spoke. He stood behind him like a bear and smiled innocently. Although his attitude seemed okay, the pressure he caused to ordinary people was still quite heavy.

Fortunately, Su Ziyi is not an ordinary person.

"What's that for?" Su Ziyi said calmly.

"Sir, isn't this a pill shop? We brothers often need to go hunting in the Fallen Fairy Forest, so we thought of buying some pills from you for later use." He patted his head with a smile, and it seemed like He looks like an ordinary young man without any thought.

Ah.

When Su Ziyi heard this, he opened all the doors and let them in without saying anything else. Then he walked behind the counter and placed the collected elixirs on the wooden shelf at the back, while asking: "What you can use here are Rejuvenation Pill, Nourishing Qi Powder, Qi Condensation Pill, Yimi Powder, Qingling Pill... ...There are other medicinal powders for treating trauma, which one do you want?" After placing the last bottle of elixir in his hand, he looked back at them.