Chapter 27 - 28

Chapter 27: Talking under the moon [please participate in the competition]

Su Ziyi just listened to Xiang Zuo's words and quickly calmed down.

After all, for him, who is on the fifth level of Qi Refining, the so-called golden elixir stage and the Immortal Zicheng are too far away. Instead of dreaming about some unrealistic things, it is better to study the information at hand thoroughly so as to plan for the next trip to the mountain. preparation.

But when he sighed to Zuo, he still answered a few words in a very flattering manner.

The four volumes of "The Illustrated Book of Demonic Beasts" were both more and less, especially as there were a large number of illustrations in them, which made Su Ziyi quickly flip through all the books. Thanks to his cultivation, his spiritual consciousness has also become stronger. Even with such a hasty glance, he can still remember nine out of ten things.

"Thank you so much, Butler Xiang, for today's talk." After chatting for a long time, someone from the Xiang Mansion came to discuss matters with Xiang Zuo. This made Su Ziyi and others not want to disturb him any more, so they hurriedly exchanged a few polite greetings with Xiang Zuo. He said goodbye.

"Where-" The expression on Xiang Zuo's face was very relaxed. In the past, when he looked through these dead objects alone, he could only keep any thoughts or admirations buried in his heart. But today, when Su Ziyi came, these things buried in his heart Things finally had a place to vent, and from time to time Su Ziyi would ask a few questions based on what he said, which really made him feel happy. If the master hadn't come to him, he would have really wanted to talk to Brother Su again.

"——I had a great time chatting with Brother Su today." Xiang Zuo stood up politely and sighed with regret: "It's just that I still have some things to deal with here, otherwise I really want to talk to you more today. Let's chat for a while."

"I've benefited a lot." Su Ziyi was modest. He led Bian Qing and Su Yulang to the door to the left, and cupped his hands to the left: "Then let's not disturb Xiang for now. It's the housekeeper, please go to the housekeeper first." Xiang Zuo returned the favor, and then hurriedly walked deeper into the house, and the Su family and his entourage also left behind the servants who came to inform Xiang Zuo. Xiangfu.

"It turns out that there really are such amazing and talented people in this world. I always thought they could only be found in story books." After leaving Xiang Mansion, Bian Qingcai, who had been in a trance, breathed a sigh of relief in a low voice: "Such a person, It's really amazing." "Indeed -" Su Ziyi glanced at Bian Qing, but only saw admiration in Bian Qing's eyes, nothing else.

"Where we stayed - what we saw - and what we learned were all too limited." Su Yulang couldn't understand what his father and his mother were talking about, so he just held Bian Qing's hand and walked forward obediently. go. "So, people still have to go outside to realize how big and powerful this world is." Bian Qing's emotions infected Su Ziyi, and Su Ziyi couldn't help but sigh.

But his involuntary sigh made Bian Qing stiffen up and made Su Yulang look at his mother with curiosity.

"But this "Monster Illustrated Book" written by Immortal Zicheng is really great." Here, Su Ziyi crossed his chest with one hand and pinched his chin with the other, not noticing Bian Qing's stiffness at that moment: "Nor I don’t know if this is because he compiled the information of his ancestors, or if he has actually seen these monsters. Both the paintings and the descriptions are too realistic." Su Ziyi shook his head: "From this, you can see this This immortal is truly extraordinary."

In the end, it was Su Ziyi who was talking. But because Bian Qing was not a talkative person in the past, Su Ziyi did not find it strange that he was silent all the way.