Chapter 357 - 358

Chapter 357 Meeting Zhu Lian

"Junior Brother Su!"

Hearing this voice, Su Ziyi knew it was Zhu Lian, because he was the only one in the world who would call him that.

With one sweep of his sword, he killed three more black ghosts with strength at the tenth level of Qi refining, and then turned his head to look over there. At this moment, the number of black ghosts around him was quite large. Although it was not as many as the number seen in the upside-down world, it was enough to block people's sight.

From the gap between the ghosts, Su Ziyi found someone.

Unexpectedly, but also within reason, Zhu Lian was accompanied by many people. It was completely unlike Su Ziyi who went deep alone. When he met a fellow disciple, he only gave a few words of warning and left directly. Zhu Lian valued the Xuan Cang Sect disciples more than anyone else, so Su Ziyi was not surprised at all when he saw more than a dozen Qi Refining Stage disciples surrounding him.

But what made Su Ziyi's heart sinking was that among these people, Su Ziyi did not find Bian Qing and Su Yulang, but instead saw Cui Yu.

Zhu Lian and Cui Yu were also overjoyed when they saw Su Ziyi. They never thought that Su Ziyi broke in on his own initiative. They just thought that Su Ziyi was unconsciously involved like them. From this, when Su Ziyi cut a path with his sword and reached them, there was also a look of joy on his face: "It's really great that we can meet here." Even Zhu Lian has been here for so long

. , I haven’t figured out where this place is yet, and I can only deduce that this place is definitely not a good place based on my experiences in the past few days. He held the Mo Dao in his not-so-thick wrist and slashed in the air, and heard a "ding-dong-dang-dang" sound of rain all around him. It was the sound made when the Black Ghost Core brand shattered and fell to the ground.

Although Zhu Lian has never been in contact with black ghosts before, he has rich combat experience. Therefore, when he first encountered black ghosts, he was able to figure out all the details of the opponent in a few battles. Now it is no problem to clear out a black ghost.

It is precisely because of his strength that he dares to lead so many disciples in the Qi Refining Stage deep here.

"I saw a group of Qi Refining Stage disciples on the way here. I've advised them to go to the outside." Su Ziyi was so disappointed that he couldn't find the person he was looking for. At this time, everyone except Zhu Lian didn't look very good. Even Cui Yu, who had been promoted to the foundation building stage, looked quite embarrassed. After hearing Su Ziyi's words, he breathed a sigh of relief: "This is indeed the case."

As the road went deeper, they also discovered the pattern of black ghosts: "These things can chase the scent of living people, no matter where you are. But the further outside, the weaker the strength of those things." After saying that, Cui Yu turned his head to the left Looking from a distance, it was completely pitch black, making it impossible to see what the situation was like, which made several people quite afraid.

Su Ziyi listened absently.

Zhu Lian stepped forward and said: "Junior Brother Su, fellow Daoist Bian Qing and little fellow Yulang should be with Elder Qiao Yun. You don't have to worry too much." His words instantly made Su Ziyi's eyes light up. , he stretched out his hand and pulled Zhu Lian's sleeve into his hand, and asked eagerly: "Do you have any news about them?" Zhu Lian nodded and shook his head, which made Su Ziyi anxious

.

Without waiting for Su Ziyi to ask, he took out a communication jade pendant from his storage bag and said to Su Ziyi: "Although we didn't see Elder Qiao Yun and others along the way, there was a reaction after we activated the communication jade pendant. "." He looked in one direction: "I can only be sure that the people over there are from our Xuan Cang Sect, but I can't be sure that the people over there must be Elder Qiao Yun and others." The jade pendant is not a secret of the sect.