Chapter 96 - 97

Chapter 96 Nan Ke Meng II

The transit teleportation array was not to o far away, so the two of them drove the flying sword and arrived at the destination in a short while.

The sect has established a medium-sized station here in the teleportation array, and usually sends some disciples to maintain it here. Even if the situation is so severe now, the same is true.

Standing on the flying sword, Ziyi lowered his eyes and glanced at the station, and subconsciously frowned.

"Look." At this moment, Ziyu, who was flying on the flying sword next to him, winked at Ziyi, and Ziyi followed her intention and looked back, only to see that he could only see the outline. In the direction of the mountain, it is slowly surrounded by a layer of foggy white light curtain rising from bottom to top - that is the mountain protection formation.

"Is it already the third quarter?"

"Not yet, but it will be soon." Standing on the flying sword, their clothes were rustled by the wind, and they looked solemnly in the direction of the sect, waiting for that When the light curtain rose into the air, he withdrew his gaze and waved his sleeves: "Let's go." After all, judging from the speed of the formation, it is estimated that the second elder took action immediately after the two of them left. .

Such an attitude is really chilling.

However, fortunately, these two people don't care about this.

"Fourth Junior Brother said that they will arrive here before Youshi." Because the teleportation array is a very important sect resource, the station is not too shabby. The walls made of large stones are high and have defense inscriptions engraved on them. In addition to the attack formation and the presence of a Golden Core monk, this place is generally considered very safe.

But now, the golden elixir stage monk has long disappeared, except for some low-level disciples of the Qi Refining stage, there is no one else. Those people must have gotten the news early and withdrew from the sect, leaving only these dispensable existences that could not be abandoned at any time.

And these people are not unaware of the current situation, but because they are soft-spoken, they can only obey the orders of their superiors and stay at the station for a few seconds.

"But now the mountain gate is closed. Even if you come back, you can't go back." Ziyu frowned slightly and said with some worry: "There are still these low-level disciples." Standing in mid-air, you can see that, although There was still order in the camp at this time, but it wasn't very good either.

"The evil spirits are coming fiercely, and the alliance is too fragile and weak. We cannot have too high demands on them." Still the same as before, Ziyi couldn't control his mouth at all and said these words: "If the evil spirits attack, They can't help. It's just a waste of their lives. It's better to let them disperse as soon as possible." "

After reaching Master and the others, we can directly destroy the teleportation array to prevent this place from being used by evil spirits. ." When saying this, Ziyi still looked calm. Fortunately, Ziyu has long been accustomed to his style. After hearing his words, he only slightly considered: "Destroy? I'm afraid it will be difficult for the leader to give an explanation." "Explain?" Ziyi stood in the air

. He lowered his eyes and glanced at the anxious low-level disciples on the ground. His handsome face was full of indifference, making it difficult to see his emotions: "Why do you need to explain?" "The one who rose from the mountain-protecting formation

. For a moment, it has already shown that our lineage has been completely abandoned by the sect."

"Since it has been abandoned, why do we care? In addition, how critical the situation is this time, when the evil spirits attack, the master and the others are afraid that they will even guard the mountain gate. Can't help it, what does it mean to destroy a teleportation array?"