Chapter 307 - 308

Chapter 307 Danby Signs Up

As soon as they approached the small hall, a burst of laughter could be heard.

The laughter was as crisp as the sound of wind chimes, and coupled with the speaker's elongated tone, which was playful and had a touch of softness, it made people feel tingling in their hearts.

Chen Qiuci, who was walking in front, trembled instantly.

Su Ziyi and the others didn't feel anything else. Su Yulang is because he is still young and is more interested in other things than people are interested in him; Bian Qing is really cold-hearted towards strangers, and these things cannot impress him at all; as for Su Ziyi , then frowned his eyebrows.

He didn't know why, but the voice sounded a little disgusting to him.

The small hall is right in front. No matter what they think, they still have to go in if they want to sign up for this competition. As soon as they walked in, they saw the owner who made the laughter just now. It turned out that - they had seen this person before - he was sitting in the carriage when they went back to Qibao Pavilion to buy things a while ago. The royal beauty who let those admirers block their way back - Princess Yilin.

That day, when I looked at her from a distance, I knew that Princess Yilin was extremely beautiful. But today, when I got closer, I realized that what I saw was only fifty-sixths of it.

At this moment, the woman turned around because of their arrival. A pair of black eyes with a full smile met their gaze. With a slight tug of her red lips, her whole face became more vivid, matching her cheeks. The faint red color on her face and the thin willow-leaf eyebrows make her whole person's look fly out from her eyebrows.

A pair of twinkling eyes seem to be whispering to a lover, making people feel as sweet as honey after just one glance.

Chen Qiuci, who had never experienced such a battle before, his face instantly turned red. Xiao Ling'er, who was also a woman, couldn't bear it. She held her face with both hands and squeezed her cheeks tightly, for fear that she would scream out because of being too excited. Even Su Yulang, who had never cared much about these things, looked straight. Eye.

When she saw the three of them looking like this, the smile in Princess Yilin's eyes became even sweeter, causing several people to take a few steps back.

Princess Yilin also came to sign up for the cultivation competition, and since she is here, her twin, Lord Yixuan, will naturally not be left behind. He was standing next to Princess Yilin at the moment. Although he didn't speak, his presence was not low. Even after others glanced at Princess Yilin for a few times, their eyes could not help but be attracted to him.

The face of Lord Yixuan is basically the same as that of Princess Yilin, except that it is a little more masculine.

But this toughness does not make him look neither yin nor yang. Instead, it appropriately sharpens the lines of his face, enhances the momentum of his whole body, and makes him look more heroic. It feels like being close to the warm sunshine of spring, and my heart becomes warm. It can be seen that from the appearance alone, these twins are really well-born.

Su Yulang was stunned for a while when he first saw each other, but he soon woke up and looked at the two of them defensively.

He has been studying under Su Ziyi's tutelage for several years, and naturally knows that there are indeed existences with breathtaking beauty in this world, but such existences are undoubtedly not dangerous. Therefore, no matter how good-looking these two people are, for Su Yulang, who has already understood each other's positions, they are only opponents.