Chapter 257 - 258

Chapter 257 A strange combination of circumstances

"That's true." As soon as this person finished speaking, someone immediately echoed.

"A monk's magic can be broken, let alone a mortal's martial arts?" The sixth elder of the Su Mansion has been cultivating his moral character all year round.

He quickly recovered from his shame and anger, and after giving the man a blank look, he pretended not to have seen him, said very calmly: "This Turtle Breathing Technique is said to be able to block spiritual consciousness, but in fact it just blends itself into the surrounding environment, making it difficult for people with similar strength to detect it. As long as you pay more attention, you can still find clues"

"And this Turtle Breathing Technique can only last for one stick of incense. No matter what the situation is after one stick of incense, that person will be exposed."

"Then according to what you said, we can only wait now?" Su Mansion As soon as the Sixth Elder finished speaking, someone in the crowd immediately said these words.

And these words were exactly what everyone was thinking. No one spoke immediately, and they all looked at the Sixth Elder of the Su Mansion intently.

"Of course not." Why couldn't the Sixth Elder of the Su Mansion see through Xiao Jiujiu in their hearts? It's just that he was too lazy to argue with them, so he simply turned a blind eye and said what he knew directly: "As I just said, this Turtle Breath Technique can only block the detection of people with similar strength to yourself. Once the opponent's cultivation level is one or two levels higher than yours, it will be easily discovered."

"So, we just need to find someone practitioners in the late stage of foundation building must be able to catch people." When he said this, the sixth elder of Su Mansion looked confident, obviously very confident.

Although not all the cultivators who were chasing after them this time were carefully counted, there were about ten of them.

Among them, there are the most practitioners in the early stage of foundation building. Although there are very few practitioners in the late stage of foundation building, they are not none. Therefore, as soon as the sixth elder of the Su Mansion finished speaking, there were cultivators in the late stage of foundation building who held their breath and released their spiritual consciousness to explore the surroundings. They probed extremely carefully. As long as their spiritual consciousness could detect the past, they were in the water and soil. None of them were spared.

While they were investigating, the others looked at them eagerly, waiting for them to give a satisfying answer.

However, after a cup of tea, the eyebrows of these late-stage foundation-building cultivators were getting higher and higher, until finally, one cultivator couldn't bear it anymore and opened his eyes, and glared angrily at the Sixth Elder. With a glance, he waved his sleeves and said, "I am of low strength, and it seems I can't find that person." There was something in his words, which immediately caused a slight change in everyone's expressions.

After him, several other late-stage foundation builders also opened their eyes one after another. Although these people were not as hot-tempered as the first one, they sighed helplessly and shook their heads after meeting everyone's gaze.

Now, everyone knows the answer.

The mid-stage foundation-building practitioner who first had a conflict with the Sixth Elder snorted a few words, but for the sake of the Su family and the pull of others, he still didn't say anything too extreme. But even this was enough to make the sixth elder of the Su family feel that he had been humiliated. He took a few steps back, almost hiding himself in the shadow of Su Linyu's body.