Chapter 187 - 188

Chapter 187 Encounter on a narrow road

In the end, this man successfully killed the Black Iron Horned Ox with his sword.

This result was not beyond Su Ziyi's expectation. In such a short period of time, he had discovered that this thin man had enough patience, rich experience, ruthless methods, and the ability to look forward and backward, so it was difficult for him not to win.

This made Su Ziyi feel a little admiration in his heart.

He watched as the man skillfully cut off all the valuable parts of the Black Ironhorn Cow, stuffed them into a somewhat worn storage bag, and then left in the direction of the mountains without stopping, like a seasoned man. Hunters can perfectly avoid those monster beasts that follow the smell of blood. When Su Ziyi saw this, he quickly used his spiritual power to catch up.

Although he had just experienced a battle, the man's speed did not slow down as soon as he ran into the forest. Instead, his skills became more agile, and there was a faint shadow of a warrior's movement skills in it. Such a look made Su Ziyi's evaluation of the other party even higher. However, the next moment, the other party made a few flashes and disappeared within the range of Su Ziyi's consciousness, leaving Su Ziyi stunned in place for a moment.

He intensified his spiritual search and searched the area where the man disappeared several times. As a result, after a cup of tea, he still found no trace of the man, as if the man disappeared out of thin air.

But is that possible?

It is of course possible that this article was compiled by Bei g Youyu Dujia .

Su Ziyi knew that there was a teleportation talisman among the talismans, which could allow people to teleport a certain distance instantly. The distance was determined by the level of the talisman. The higher the level, the farther the teleportation distance, but the same activation required The more spiritual power there is. However, the production techniques of this kind of talisman and seal script are very demanding, so the price has always been quite high in the market. Like this time, even Bian Qing, who had already roughly understood the market in Qixia Town, couldn't get one, which shows how difficult it is to get.

So, did the other party use the teleportation talisman to leave his spiritual exploration area?

After thinking carefully, Su Ziyi denied this possibility. Not because the teleportation talisman was expensive, but because the moment the person disappeared, he did not feel the fluctuation of spiritual power. In addition, he intuitively believed that the person did not leave, but just used a method he knew. He hid himself by unknown means.

Since he can rely on the essence of the Five Elements to hide his figure, the other party can also use other means to avoid being tracked by others.

If a Qi refining practitioner doesn't have a way to hide himself or is lucky enough, in this swampy land where foundations are gathered, he may be killed as soon as he lands.

So, this man is more dangerous than he thought.

Su Ziyi did not take it lightly because of the difference in cultivation between them. He very cautiously used the cover of trees and rocks to get closer, and every time he walked forward, he made sure that there would be no good ambush points around him. , allowing him to maximize his defense against sneak attacks by people hiding in the dark.

And he was so careful that he really didn't leave anyone an opportunity to take advantage of him, so until he leaned against the tree where the man disappeared, he was completely unscathed.

He stood on the tree trunk, scanning the surroundings with a pair of eagle-like eyes. In his opinion, unless the person hid his aura and then hid in place and waited for him to leave, the other person's movements would definitely leave some traces on the ground, so he observed the surroundings very carefully. , especially the way the other party came, after all, the other party may have gone backwards and left along the previous road.