Chapter 215 - 216

Chapter 215 Xiang Fu Yi Dan

Su Ziyi glanced at him with amusement on his lips.

However, he nodded after all: "I am." The identity of the alchemist was really too convenient. Even if the other party actually disapproved of him, as an alchemist, didn't he still have to be respectful to him?

Therefore, Su Ziyi has nothing to hide.

When the old man heard what he said, he was surprised at first, then understood and felt a little happy.

What was surprising was that at such a young age, Su Ziyi not only had higher cultivation than him, but also had good alchemy skills, which was stronger than most of the alchemists in Da Yue. It was clear that since the other party could achieve such achievements in alchemy, , it is normal to have a stronger cultivation level; the joy is because the Su family alchemy shop is opened in Dongcheng, which means that there is no support from the family behind it, so he can win over the other party and let him join Da Yue and work for Da Yue.

And he himself will be valued by the people above because of this contribution.

When he thought of this, the old man's eyes inevitably turned fiery when he looked at Su Ziyi.

Su Ziyi didn't understand the way the other person looked at him, but he knew that he hated it when the other person looked at him like that. Therefore, his eyes couldn't help but become colder, and his tone was even more like a sharp strike: "Fellow Taoist, do you want to buy the elixir?" The cold light in his eyes instantly woke up the old man from his imagination. Come over.

When had the old man, who usually held the cup in his hands, ever been so out of sorts? He felt a little uncomfortable immediately, but facing Su Ziyi's cold face, he still had to brace himself up and respond with what he thought was a warm smile: "Of course I have to buy it, after all, it's not available everywhere. We sell fourth-grade elixirs." As he spoke, he glanced at the shelves with squinted eyes, which were full of saliva.

"What kind of pill do you want?" Looking at the other party's fake smile, Su Ziyi felt goosebumps all over his body, and his patience finally ran out.

"I want three bottles of Baijiang Pill, and five bottles each of Heart-protecting Pill and Huangyundan." The old man had a smile on his face, but in fact his heart was bleeding. You must know that these kinds of pills are not cheap, and you may need them all at once. Most of his wealth was wiped out. But even though he was heartbroken, he still endured it in order to achieve his goal.

Su Ziyi also didn't expect that this man didn't look like much, but he was still quite rich in his pocket.

However, who can deny others money? So this idea only existed in his mind for a second, and the next second he quoted the price with just a few words: "Chenghui, two spiritual stones." In the past, his shop used gold, silver and spiritual stones. Stone fragments were bought and sold, but this time the other party bought two kinds of fourth-grade elixirs. How could he still accept the spirit stone fragments? That would be too troublesome, so I quoted the price directly using spirit stones.

Although the old man had been mentally prepared before, his face could not help but tighten at this time.

Spiritual stones, those are spiritual stones! He is not a foundation builder, nor is he an elder of Da Yue. How can he get spiritual stones through so many channels? The few spiritual stones he has now were obtained by chance because he was lucky and had good friends with elders in Da Yue. But now, Su Ziyi's mouth would take half of the spirit stones away from him. How could he not feel heartbroken?

But even if it hurts, I still have to buy the elixir. Maybe when there is an opportunity in the future, I can resell the elixir to others, and then I can get these two spiritual stones back. Under such psychological comfort, the old man endured the heartache, took out two spiritual stones from his pocket and gently placed them on the counter, saying dryly: "Here." Su Ziyi counted the pills he wanted