Chapter 337 - 338

Chapter 337 Smell the nightmare again

I had no contact with him before, so I didn't know. Now Su Ziyi discovered that chatting with Qin Sikai was an extremely comfortable thing.

He won't ask you about personal things, he just throws out some interesting things to resonate with others and discuss them together. Then the topics will come one after another. In the end, you may feel that although nothing of practical significance was discussed, this period of time was really enjoyable.

That's what Su Ziyi was thinking at the moment.

Qin Sikai has a very rich knowledge in alchemy. If he clicks on it at random, he can dig out a lot of things, which will benefit Su Ziyi a lot. Therefore, after chatting with the other party for a while, Su Ziyi's inner resistance to Qin Sikai became less and less. Although he did not completely believe it, he completely put aside his previous prejudices.

Qin Sikai is indeed an interesting person.

Although they had a great time chatting, the two did not chat for too long because they had already reached the entrance of the venue and were about to meet Bian Qing and Su Yulang.

Su Ziyi apologized and told Qin Sikai the reason. The other party didn't mean to be unhappy at all. He just smiled and nodded: "Then let's stop talking today." He paused and continued, but his tone was slightly sullen. He meant to ask: "The next game is in two days. I wonder if I will have the opportunity to discuss alchemy with Master Sudan in these two days?" "Discussing alchemy with Master Sudan is originally a bit boring.

It's become interesting." His smile was so sincere that Su Ziyi couldn't see any reluctance in it. Therefore, Su Ziyi agreed to his request without overthinking it and made an appointment to meet at a tavern in the city tomorrow morning.

After separating from Qin Sikai, Bian Qing and Su Yulang quickly came over.

As soon as the two of them came over, they saw Su Ziyi holding his chin with his right hand and thinking deeply. They didn't know what he was thinking about, so when they leaned over, they subconsciously asked: "What are you thinking about?" Su Ziyi had just

said I was still thinking about the alchemy issues I discussed with Qin Sikai before, but I was shocked when Bian Qing asked me this question. When they realized it was Bian Qing and Su Yulang, they hurriedly steadied themselves so that Bian Qing and Su Yulang didn't even realize what he had just done. "It's nothing, I'm just thinking about some things about alchemy..." As he said that, he recounted what he had just chatted with Qin Sikai.

"This person is quite strange." Bian Qing has never chatted with Qin Sikai, and is not very interested in alchemy. Therefore, his impression of Qin Sikai is still based on the gossip he has heard, and he does not like this person very much. . Therefore, when he heard that Su Ziyi accepted the other party's invitation, his heart was slightly twisted, but when his eyes touched Su Ziyi, the knot instantly dispersed.

Yes.

He didn't have to believe anyone, but Su Ziyi had to believe it.

Su Ziyi didn't know what Bian Qing was thinking at that moment, because he really just thought that Qin Sikai had real talent and learning, and he would never hide this kind of thing from Bian Qing, so he said it all in one go. . And when Bian Qing saw that he was talking about alchemy from beginning to end, the last trace of unhappiness in his heart completely dissipated.

The next day, when Su Ziyi arrived at the scheduled tavern, Qin Sikai had already been there for a long time and was drinking alone while listening to the ditty downstairs, with a contented look on his face.