Chapter 189 - 190

Chapter 189 Golden Thread Cicada

The black needle-winged bird was extremely fast and flew to the edge of the cliff in the blink of an eye, leaving no time for Su Ziyi to hide.

Immediately, he stood there like a motionless clay doll, not daring to move. Fortunately, the black pinwings were in a hurry to return to their nests and did not notice an extra piece of human-like mud on the top of the cliff. They hurried past and plunged into their nests on the cliff.

It was also at this time that Su Ziyi discovered a black needle-winged bird's nest hanging on the side of the highest and steepest cliff here.

The bird's nest is huge. In order to support the huge body of the black needle-winged bird, more than half of it is embedded in the cliff, just like a cave. Only a small part is made of black mud and branches. It is just right. It can allow an adult black-winged bird to come in and out, which is quite safe and warm.

But Su Ziyi complained a lot because the nest was facing his direction.

This pair of black pinwings had several cubs, so as soon as they approached, there was a "babble" sound inside the nest, and the more courageous cubs directly stuck their heads out, and a pair of The eyes are like black pearls, and they are excited about the food that is about to fall into their stomachs.

This pair of adult black pinwings did not return directly to the nest. Instead, they dropped the food in their talons and hovered outside the nest with two powerful wings. They stretched out their long and pointed beaks to help return food. The ungrown cubs tore the body of the monster apart, and only after the cubs were full did they poke their heads in and eat the remaining parts.

By the time they were all satisfied, the stars had climbed into the night sky.

Although the mud on his body perfectly concealed his aura, such a close distance really made Su Ziyi dare not move rashly. Even if the muscles on his body were crying out with pain, he could not even think of rubbing them. He still stood there in that posture until the moon was dim, his whole body was stiff, and morning dew fell all over him.

The moment the sun peaked above the horizon, Su Ziyi could no longer feel the presence of his body.

It wasn't until he was in a trance and heard the chirping of the chicks that woke up in the nest that he felt a glimmer of hope in his heart.

Monsters of level four and above do not need to eat every day, but cubs are different. They have a small appetite, and because of their large growth needs, adult monsters have to go out to hunt every day to fill their stomachs. So, when the two adult black-winged birds whistled loudly and fluttered their wings to leave the nest, Su Ziyi felt like tears were about to fall.

After the black needle-winged bird was out of sight, Su Ziyi immediately shook his body as if having a convulsion, grinning and loosening the muscles that had become hardened into one piece. In order not to waste time, Su Ziyi rubbed his muscles while jumping towards the cliff with blue grass, looking like a lame rabbit.

However, by the time he finally reached the edge of the cliff, most of the soreness and hardness in his body had disappeared, and his body was finally able to stand firmly. But when he stood on the edge, he realized that he had thought of the situation here a little too simply.

The Creator's method was so miraculous that he cut the majestic mountain peaks with a single cut. The cut was fast, accurate, and ruthless. The section was smooth and straight. At a glance, it was hundreds of feet high. It made people feel slightly dizzy just looking at it. The blue grass that Su Ziyi needed grew in small gaps in the cliff. The slender green grass stems swayed in the wind and were so weak that they seemed to break at any time.