Chapter 113 - 114

Chapter 113 Snow covered the ground

"Cough cough - cough cough - cough -" Su Ziyi almost coughed out his lungs as soon as he emerged from the water.

After all the water he choked in was coughed out, and his whole body was already soaked, he felt the cold. He couldn't help shivering, and belatedly realized that the heavy pressure on his body had suddenly disappeared.

So, have you already entered?

He shook his head to shake the water off his eyelashes, and then used the remaining strength to pull his body out of the water. When he sat on the wet rock panting, Only then did he open his eyes and observe everything in front of him.

The world behind the waterfall does not have the fragrance of flowers and the singing of birds as mentioned in the novel. It is as warm as spring. It is just another pool.

The roar of the waterfall was still beside my ears, and now there were those little thieves who had successfully "smuggled" in by sucking the spiritual energy from Su Ziyi's body. They flicked their tails one by one, jumped very high, and passed the place where Su Ziyi was sitting. A long flat black stone plunged into the pool inside, swaying, looking very happy.

Looking at the water pool again, it was not particularly big. Even if the light was blocked, Su Ziyi could see the end of it at a glance. It was only about the size of an acre of land. There were some black-looking algae growing inside, swaying gracefully with the sparkling water, and the small red fish that jumped in jumped directly into the depths of the pool, and turned into A dark mess.

So, he worked hard and almost lost his life before swimming in just to see this?

For a moment, Su Ziyi almost laughed out of anger at himself.

But he suppressed this irrational emotion in the next second. He straightened his breath, pushed the cold and hard collar, then put his hands on the edge of the pool and leaned in with his upper body——

——There is a warm feeling.

There was no pungent smell of sulfur or dense steam, but Su Ziyi could feel a slight warmth wrapping around his face, which was in sharp contrast to his feet that were still soaked in the cold waterfall water. He stretched out his hand and inserted it into the water, and immediately shivered comfortably - the water was so warm, and it was also mixed with a weak spiritual energy. Although the purity was limited, it was also a rare place to gather spirits.

But this is normal. Those little red fish are very sensitive to things containing spiritual energy. If the water in the pond is really like ordinary water, these little fish probably won't swim here desperately.

He closed his eyes, and his consciousness invaded the water and probed forward. The place was not big, so he could clearly explore the entire pool in just one thought. Just like its appearance, this pool is also extremely peaceful. Apart from the small red fish and algae, there are no other living creatures. On the contrary, the hard stone walls around the pool were a bit strange. As soon as Su Ziyi's consciousness touched it, it bounced back.

Tried again, still the same.

Opening his eyes, Su Ziyi turned his head and looked towards the stone wall, but due to the lack of light, he really couldn't see any clues. Looking down at the small red fish swimming comfortably in the pool, Su Ziyi quickly removed all the wet clothes on his body, and then stepped naked into the warm pool water. He couldn't help but shudder. The spirit is stimulated, from the soles of the feet to the top of the head.

The water in the pool was not deep, barely reaching Su Ziyi's thighs, but the water quality was very clear. The fine soft sand covered the bottom of the pool, giving Su Ziyi the feeling of stepping on a blanket.