Chapter 295 - 296

Chapter 295 The dust has settled

After Zhu Lian rushed back, the entire battle situation became one-sided.

After returning to Bian Qing and Su Yulang, before they could say anything, they were holding their wrists and exploring them. After finding out that he was indeed not injured, he relaxed.

"I'm fine." He smiled.

During the time when he was dealing with those practitioners in the foundation-building stage of the Blood Refining Sect, everyone had already retreated to the open space next to the waterfall. And in order to prevent those people from rushing over the wall and killing the disciples, another group of Qi Refining disciples held golden pestles and stood in all directions of the crowd to re-prop up the shield.

As for the previous group of people, they are currently surrounded by other disciples in the middle, taking good care of them.

Among this group of people, Cui Yu is the one with the greatest spiritual overdraft.

Because of the watching of Xia Zheng and others, as well as his own talents, what he knew and participated in in the whole incident was far more than that of ordinary Xuan Cang Sect disciples. And he also deserved this respect. After receiving Zhu Lian's instructions, he and other disciples collaborated with Su Ziyi and Zhu Lian to act in such a play, and they acted as soon as the incident happened. Best reaction.

If someone mentions Xuan Cang Sect, what will be the first thing that comes to mind?

It may be the number one righteous sect in the Dai Kingdom, or it may be that this is a sect that works together to unite... But no matter how much you think about it, there is another thing that cannot be bypassed, that is, the Xuan Cang Sect is the entire Dai Kingdom. , and even the sect with the best, most powerful, and most complete weapon refining inheritance among the surrounding countries.

Therefore, in the field of weapon refining, Xuan Cang Sect is unique.

In this design, they also made clever use of weapon refining.

Things like magic weapons, through the tempering and design of the weapon refiner, can reach the point of ingenuity. Whether it is function or appearance, it can be quite incredible.

This time, when Zhu Lian asked Su Ziyi to escort the team, he also handed Su Ziyi a magic weapon - the Ten Thousand Flowers Rain Cannon.

This is a high-level magic weapon at the eighth level of the yellow level. It is just a little short of reaching the level of a black-level magic weapon. It is also a so-called magic weapon. Once a magic weapon of this level is activated, combined with an unexpected attack, the effect produced is not easily resisted by ordinary foundation-building practitioners. Therefore, as soon as the Blood Refining Sect practitioners came out, they were hit by the Ten Thousand Flowers Rainstorm Cannon. The boat has to capsize.

The needle, as thin as an ox's hair and soaked in a unique medicinal liquid, took away nearly 70% of these people's combat power in an instant. Even if Su Ziyi was devoured by the magic weapon when activating the magic weapon, he could easily deal with these people. So when Su Ziyi appeared, it was a one-sided situation.

In addition to the Ten Thousand Flowers Rainstorm Tube, the golden pestle in the hands of Cui Yu and the others is also of high quality.

Su Ziyi didn't have much research on weapon refining, so besides knowing that the golden pestle can protect people and shield people's breath in a short period of time, he didn't know much more. Bian Qing, who was particularly interested in refining weapons, after confirming that Su Ziyi was fine, looked at the Xuan Cang Sect disciple holding a golden pestle to hold up a shield outside the crowd, his eyes filled with excitement.