Chapter 289 - 290

Chapter 289 The destruction of Tianlan

In fact, Su Ziyi had already had an idea in his mind and guessed that the Xuan Cang Sect people would take action today.

He didn't know what the specific situation was in Tianlan City. But he still remembered that Xiao Luzi told them that day that in half a month, a grand event called "Dance and Music Tour" would be held in Tianlan City, and the whole city would be lively by then.

But on this day, some shady things can also be taken advantage of, just enough for Xuan Cang Sect to catch them all.

As for what Xuan Cang Sect was going to do specifically, Su Ziyi couldn't guess and didn't bother to guess.

For a moment, the entire campfire was silent, except for the "crackling" sound of the burning wood, which made people drowsy. However, in this environment, the two Qi Refining Stage cultivators who were responsible for keeping watch kept their eyes wide open and did not dare to sleep, because they were afraid that the three of them would run away as soon as they closed their eyes.

Although, Su Ziyi and the others don't look like people with evil intentions.

But after all, it was the order given by the elders.

As soon as they opened their eyes, they waited from early morning until the sun rose. Some waited until the sun rose and reached the sky. Even Chen Qiuci had a sleep and woke up. The Su family, who had been sitting cross-legged and meditating, Only three people moved.

The reason why they moved was not because they woke up on their own initiative, but because a shocking sound came from a distance.

"Boom!"

Although it was far away, sitting on the ground, you could still feel a little vibration in your thighs and buttocks, and your ears could also hear a vague explosion. This shock made the two Qi-refining period cultivators, who had been tensed up, jump up. As soon as they jumped up, because of the lack of blood circulation, their eyes went dark and they almost fell down.

Su Ziyi and the others woke up because of the sound and looked in the direction of the sound.

That is the direction of Tianlan City.

"What - what's going on?" As soon as Chen Qiuci woke up, he went to see Xiao Ling'er's condition. His mind couldn't turn around for a while. After hearing the explosion for a while, he still looked confused. . It wasn't until a while later that he slowly came to his senses, thought of what had happened, and tiptoed toward Tianlan City.

It's a pity that what he has in front of him is just a forest, which doesn't allow him to see the real situation at all.

Su Ziyi could actually see it.

When he caught a glimpse of the joy on the faces of the two Qi Refining Stage disciples who were keeping watch at night, he immediately understood that the sound was probably caused by the Xuan Cang Sect. He immediately took out the flying sword and jumped up. One person controlled the flying sword and rose into the air, looking away with a solemn expression.

From too far away, Tianlan City seemed to be the size of a plate in his eyes, and he couldn't see clearly.

But fortunately, spiritual consciousness can still play a little role.

Although he only heard a little bit that day, Su Ziyi also estimated that Xuan Cang Sect would send a large number of cultivators to attack Tianlan City this time. But I never thought that there would be so many practitioners? His consciousness could only sense the situation on the side of the city wall closest to him, but on this side of the city wall alone, there were hundreds of cultivators fighting together.