Chapter 265 - 266

Chapter 265 Fighting the Nightmare Spider

The more this happens, the more fighting spirit becomes in Su Ziyi.

Dozens of white filaments separated from a ball of white rope, trying to sneak behind Su Ziyi to restrain his movements while Su Ziyi was anxious with it. But Su Ziyi saw through it at a glance, kicked his toes, turned over and stepped back two feet, and finally threw a fireball.

Suddenly, another fire broke out.

Although the fire was extinguished quickly, in the end, Su Ziyi was slightly better in this confrontation.

The ground was full of burned filaments, black and white, scattered all over the place. Su Ziyi crushed the ashes with one foot, swallowed a snowmelt pill to speed up the recovery of his spiritual power, then raised his sword and moved forward again, fighting with the opponent again.

The battle situation was tense again, and they seemed to have a red eye, refusing to give in to anyone. He didn't know how long he had been fighting. When Su Ziyi relaxed slightly, he realized that he had been carrying out this kind of mechanical repeated attacks for a long time. The wrist holding the sword was sore for so long. He immediately realized that something was wrong.

His whole body trembled, and he no longer rushed forward with all his strength. Instead, he stepped back for more than ten feet and looked at the group of white filaments that had been greatly reduced in number with great vigilance.

The ball of white filaments rushed towards Su Ziyi as if there was nothing abnormal at all.

But this time, Su Ziyi no longer raised his sword to fight. Instead, he turned around and ran away. He was so fast that he left only the white filament behind.

Only then did White Filament suddenly realize that Su Ziyi really wanted to run away this time. Suddenly, the white filaments that had been balled up rolled up like waves, and chased Su Ziyi with a swish. Not long after, they caught up with Su Ziyi, who was running on only two legs, and refused to let him go. got entangled.

Su Ziyi made up his mind not to get entangled with it. He fought and retreated. Although he did not get rid of the opponent, he still walked step by step toward the exit of the passage.

This time, the white filaments are really urgent.

Suddenly, it, which was originally chasing Su Ziyi anxiously, suddenly slowed down, and its ups and downs became like a gurgling stream, swinging with a very small amplitude. And as it swung, the white filaments that had just been separated were entangled one by one, forming a cluster of long white ropes again.

Looking at this scene, Su Ziyi felt an even greater sense of crisis.

But before he could speculate on the other party's intentions, the long white rope that had just been formed turned black inexplicably.

This kind of blackening looks like being burned by fire. It starts from the very end and turns black little by little. The blackened part falls to the ground and turns into ashes because it cannot bear the weight. It looks like Su Ziyi did before. The effect of burning with fireball is exactly the same.

But, there was no fire.

Spontaneous combustion without fire, this scene looks weird no matter how you look at it. Seeing this, Su Ziyi gave up the last bit of entanglement with the other party and really planned to leave. However, before he had time to move, a familiar fragrance came from the long white rope that turned slightly black, which made Su Ziyi immediately concentrate and hold his breath.

It's the scent of nightmare flowers!

As more and more long white ropes turned black, the fragrance became stronger and stronger. Su Ziyi had no choice but to use his spiritual power to resist the erosion of this fragrance on himself. But even so, he was still slightly affected by the fragrance, his vision blurred, and he wanted to move forward uncontrollably.