Chapter 177 - 178

Chapter 177 Breaking through the siege

What should he do? !

Killing the black ghost in front of him with one sword, Su Ziyi became more and more anxious. When his mind was confused, there was a loophole in the moves in his hand, and he was directly touched by the black ghosts on the side.

Although he saw it from the corner of his eye, the movement of his hand was already too late!

The sword in his hand directly penetrated the two black ghosts in front of him. The moment he put the sword away, he turned his heels and turned his whole body sideways. While avoiding a small number of black ghosts, he also gained more for himself. time. It's just that there were too many opponents, so he couldn't do it carefully, so when the tip of his sword just arrived, there was a black ghost rushing behind him.

As soon as the cold chill stuck to his skin, his face turned darker, but he had no choice but to resist. And just when he was about to kill the opponent sideways at the moment when he got close to him, he didn't expect that the three Five Elements Essence that had been floating around him suddenly burst out with a burst of light, and directly hit the black ones rushing towards him from behind with a "crash". All the ghosts were blown away!

In an instant, there was an empty area around Su Ziyi.

After escaping the disaster, Su Ziyi's eyes lit up and he rushed forward a few feet away. Then, before the black ghosts could react, he struck a few more times with the long sword in his hand and opened a new path. Although he didn't know why the Five Elements Essence suddenly broke out, it obviously helped him a lot, and he couldn't waste this opportunity in vain.

However, after the wave of Five Elements Essence erupted, the light on the three gems dimmed a lot, which made Su Ziyi feel a little anxious. After all, these three Five Elements Essences ensured that he would not be sucked into the void by the black ghost. Protection against death by force. In this regard, he killed the black ghost faster in his hand, in order to obtain more black tokens to replenish the energy of the Five Elements Essence.

I don’t know if the essence of the Five Elements was too restrained by the black ghost. When Su Ziyi had moved forward seven or eight feet away, the floating black mist started rolling again, devouring the surrounding companions, and behind Su Ziyi. In pursuit.

After spreading out his spiritual consciousness, Su Ziyi has not yet discovered the border. All he has captured are dense black ghosts. What made him even more fearful was that when the number of black ghosts that devoured their companions reached a certain level, their strength began to increase! Although it won't advance immediately, if it continues like this, it will still be a huge threat.

He couldn't imagine that if it continued like this, would the last remaining black ghosts be the ghosts of the Foundation Establishment stage, or even those of the Golden Core stage?

So we can't delay any longer.

Fortunately, due to the devouring of the black ghosts, the density of the black ghosts was not as high as before. Su Ziyi put away his sword and stopped attacking the black ghosts. He quickly followed the gaps between the black ghosts and got through them. . Although he will inevitably be affected by the coldness on the opponent's body, after all, he is moving much faster. Even if he encounters a situation where he has to take action, he can handle it for the time being.

Not long after, he walked nearly a hundred feet up the slope, and the distance between him and the foundation-building ghost behind him became even further.

But the further back you go, the more serious the black ghosts are devouring each other. In addition, most of them rushed to the front to block Su Ziyi, resulting in a much smaller number of black ghosts behind, and the gaps between them became wider. For a while, it was difficult to block Su Ziyi and let Su Ziyi's position Going further and further, even the end appeared in his consciousness.