Ch. 3: The Most Feared Man in Europe

~~~~~

~~~~~

Sam Mayfield

The most feared man in Europe.

And with complete reason, because even though everyone knows that he is the leader of the Italian Mafia no one can actually prove it when it comes to his crimes. Detectives year after year for years have been trying to find ways to put him behind bars, to no avail. They hope he will slip up and it will cause for him to go to prison, to no avail.

His connections, his resources and clearly his team is incredibly strong with makes the man both untouchable and also untraceable. He is still able to walk about the streets and towns normally even though most of everyone knows who he is and him not get hurt or arrested, because it is a reason why he is the most feared. He has taken over so many mafia groups within Europe, him basically being on a complete rampage of taking over the continent, making every single country his territory for his grand empire, and he is well on his way to doing so, him already having control of 35 out of the 44 countries in Europe.

And that because of fear mostly, him communing untraceable kills and explosions of groups to force surrender to the remaining ones left, him claiming territories, his empire being bigger than ever. He is being close to being most feared man in the world, because no other mafia group has had control over so many countries under their control underworld criminal wise.

There is basically many of things as to why he is the most feared, another being that rumor has it....

He killed his own father to come into power.

Sam goes to pull out a chair, him going to set one down in front of the other. He goes to simply sit down in one of the chairs, him leaning forward and clasping his hands in front of him, him motioning her towards the chair in front of him. "Join me, sí."

The tone of his voice is low but deep, it honestly making her shiver from how sultry it is. It is soothing yet commanding, his ice blue eyes staring right at her, Susan noticing his Italian accent.

"No." Susan shakes her head.

Sam goes to simply take out his gun from behind him in his pants, Susan's eyes widening as he holds the gun up and shoots the ceiling, making her jump from the shot. "I don't repeat myself, Amore."

Susan swallows as she slowly stands up, her legs honestly shaking as she goes to sit down in front of him on the chair, her thighs being clamped together in fear, her now noticing that she has been in the same black thin material mini dress.

"Bene." (Good) Sam states simply before grabbing one of the legs to the chair, pulling Susan to where she is even more closer to him, her eyes widening from the action. Her knees are on either side of his knee, his icy blue eyes staring right into her ocean blue eyes, her lightly swallowing as she grips the sides of the chair.