Ch. 53: Bunny Hopping

~~~~~

~~~~~

Sweat begins to show in between Susan's eyebrows, them walking for about forty five minutes now, both of them taking some breaks here and there. She is glad that she dressed in a tank top and put her hair in a ponytail, her telling herself she will just put it up in a bun when they get inside of the shop.

"We're here." Brett says, both of them going over to the large garage of the car shop, Susan seeing different cars lifted up on a stool with tires underneath, some cars being parked here and there in the large white garage area. Some mechanics talk with each other while holding tools in their hands, some being on their phones.

Susan breaths in relief from the AC that she feels as soon as her and Brett walk in, music playing in the garage area as well. She turns a little to her left when she hears light whistles, her seeing three mechanics smiling and clearly eyeing her down, one sending her a flirty wink while wiggling his fingers at her in a waving motion.

The hell....

Susan just scrunches up her face in disgust at them, her going to turn off and continue to walk with Brett. She would tell them off in her own way but she really doesn't even feel like it, her just wanting a cold bottle of water and to just sit down and rest her feet from the long walk.

Sam would've probably shot them if he saw that.

Susan shakes her mind from the thought, her even scolding herself for thinking about him.

Get him out of your head, Susan!

"Grant! Hey Grant!" Brett calls out.

A man with long blonde hair and green eyes looks at them both, a big smile coming onto his face. "Brett it's my bro what's up my man!" He smiles, him and Brett giving each other a bro shake greeting.

"Nothing much." Brett replies. "This is my younger sister Susan."

"Damn this is your sister?" Grant smiles at Susan. "Damn she is—"

"Don't finish that sentence." Brett shakes his head, a more firm expression turning on his face.

"Alright alright." Grant holds out his hands with a smile. "Grant nice meeting you." He holds his hand out towards Susan. "I'm single just in case you were wondering."

"I wasn't." Susan simply replies, her making no move to shake his hand.

"Damn, hardcore." He takes his hand away. "What can I do for you man?"

"I need a car, like today. Right now really."

"You know I love you but it's gotta be paid."