Ch. 5: A New Friend

~~~~~

~~~~~

Susan looks around her room in awe honestly, the view of the beach being beautiful, the large flat screen TV being in front of her soft cushioned bed, the fireplace under the TV even something she hasn't really seen before. A soft cushioned chair is right by the slide patio door, her knowing she is going to be sitting there most of the time in here while studying or just doing whatever.

The bathroom is just as nice, it having a nice circular bathtub on one end of the bathroom then a glass box shower with two shower heads on the other side. Her having a wide length mirror on the wall with a long counter of a sink, the walls being a perfect clean slick white, the tiled floors being a wooden brown slick color.

She goes to open the patio slide doors, her sighing to herself in content as she hears the waves of the ocean. She is surprised when she doesn't see anyone on the beach, her surely knowing someone is at the beach around this hour of the day.

Telling herself that she refuses to wait a week to speak to her friends, she tells herself that she needs to find a way to get a phone.

"Now I am Luciano Carpento. You can call me the...Private Broker of the operation."

"He's also a man whore." Victoria simply states.

"Hey!" He defends. "I'm not a man whore, I just know how to satisfy the ladies." He replies before sending Susan a flirty wink.

Susan hums to herself in thought, a little smile coming onto her lips, an idea coming to mind.

Luciano hums to himself as he texts on his phone, him making his way back over to his room. "Oh you just cannot resist my charms can you?" He smiles while looking down at his phone.

"Luca."

Luciano turns around, him seeing Susan come over to him. "Hey, love." He goes to put his phone in his side pocket, his full attention immediately being on her.

Susan smiles, her mentally noting where his phone is. "Luca, I can call you Luca right?"

"You sure can." Luciano sends her a flirty smile. "What can I do for you, counselor?"

"Well...seeing as how my phone broke on the pavement I need to use someone else's to make a call." Susan states.

Luciano grits his teeth in a little awkward manner. "Sorry darling, if boss didn't give you another one then there has to be a reason for it."

Damn it.

Susan doesn't falter however because of the curveball, her just sending him a sweet smile. "Alright then that's alright, honestly...." She comes closer to him, her going to grab his tie, letting her hand feel down his tie. "As you know it has been a very stressful week for me. Being kidnapped, held captive in a room not knowing if I would live or die. That causes a lot of stress, a lot of....frustration."