Ch. 83: You'll Come Back To Me

(4 Months later....)

~~~~~

Dear Sam...

Another bad day again, been throwing up pretty much all day. I know it's just from the pregnancy I failed to tell you about and also just from the stress of it all.

I'm not doing well.

But I must keep strong, for our son and future child.

I walk the trail here everyday, just to get out and walk about, making sure I am getting some sun in. I'm trying to pretend like everything is fine.

But it isn't.

I miss you.

I really really miss you.

Sabrina isn't back yet, she hasn't been contacting us for almost a solid two months now. Is she dead? I hope not....

This is just all starting to get too much.

But I'll keep writing in this book everyday to express my feelings, Mikayla said it is a good way to express thoughts when I don't want to talk about it, and I don't.

I just wish you were here.

You, Brett, Luca...everyone. I wish everyone was here.

Why did you have to leave?

Susan looks up when a plate of lunch is placed down in front of her, Dean going to sit down beside her. Her bump is showing only just a little, it looking as if she is just a little bloated when she wears a thin shirt, but her always really in baggy clothing since she never feels like getting dressed, her now being in a baggy sweatshirt and sweatpants, her hair up in a messy bun.

Dean sits there and stares at her. "No I'm not leaving until I see you eat, Susan. You haven't been eating the way you are supposed to be and that isn't good for the baby."

Susan sighs out while closing her eyes. "You're right."

"I know I am, now eat." Dean pushes the plate more closer to her. Susan picks up the sandwich on the plate, her beginning to eat it along with the chips and fruit. "How are you feeling? How's your head?" He feels her forehead with the back of his hand.

Susan slowly chews while he does the action, her slowly bringing her head back from his hand. Don't get her wrong Dean has been extremely helpful when it comes to her, but one thing she remembers about Dean is how pushy and bold he was, and though he has stopped himself from being to pushy...the boldness still comes out.

Even when it comes to touching her.

"I'm okay." She answers.

"Any stomach pains? Need me to get you some more medicine or something?"

"I'm fine Dean. Truly." She nods, her going to close her journal.

"Susan." Dean softly starts. "Talk to me."

"Guess who's all done with his bath?" Sasha asks with a smile when she comes inside of the kitchen holding Lorenzo's hand, him walking on his own.