Ch. 87: The Big Story

Susan lays asleep on one of the couches in the living room, Lorenzo being asleep with her on the couch with Elio's cradle being next to the couch, Sasha being laid out on the couch across from the couch Susan is laid on, the three just deciding to have a little movie night in the living room.

Mikayla gets done making a cup of coffee for herself, her stirring the creamer in the mug before leaving out of the kitchen and turning off the light in the kitchen, her standing in the middle of the living room and beginning to flip through the channels.

She stops at the news when it says a red Breaking News banner at the bottom, her going to turn up the TV.

"The Drug Lord that police has been trying to track has been found, his name known as KingPin Anonymous. Evidence of his involvement in selling heroin and cocaine illegally to buyers has been unfolded. The Drug Lord himself is actually a member of the counsel in the Ministry of Defense known as Dean Higgins."

Mikayla's eyes widen, her going to shake Susan awake. "Susan! Susan wake up!"

"What Mikayla?"

"Dean is the KingPin! Look!" Mikayla points at the TV.

Susan stares at the TV while sitting up, Mikayla going to shake Sasha awake, all of them staring at the TV.

"We see footage of police and military arresting this man known as KingPin Anonymous. The Ministry of Defense is prepared to give statements when it comes to this shocking manner. Over a man that is suppose to be doing things to protect this country....is actually engaging in illegal activity."

Susan's eyes are wide in complete shock, Sasha going to slowly place a hand over her mouth. "He....he—"

"Oh my god! I knew something wasn't right with him—"

"Shhh!" Susan and Mikayla both shush her while motioning towards Lorenzo and Elio.

"Shit sorry." Sasha whispers.

"We've been with him the entire time...." Mikayla trails off. "Wait hold on. Did Sabrina know about this?"

"I wish she could go on and call—"

They all look when the front door begins to unlock, Susan and Mikayla quickly going to Lorenzo and Elio while Sasha pulls her gun out and goes to cock it and point it towards the door, Susan taking Elio in her arms while Mikayla grabs Lorenzo, Lorenzo stirring awake with a pout.

"I got a gun ready whoever you are!" Sasha states firmly.

Sabrina is revealed, her being in all black attire of leather pants, a black tank top and a black leather jacket and black leather gloves on her hands, her long brown hair being in a low ponytail.

"Oh thank god!" Sasha breaths.

Sasha Mikayla and Susan all run to her, Lorenzo following them as they do. Mikayla is first to hug Sabrina, Susan going to hug her next while holding Elio, Sabrina staring down at him.

"His name is Elio." Susan says.

Sabrina nods, her turning her attention to Sasha who already stares at her. "Like the red."

Sasha smiles brightly, her wrapping her arms around Sabrina and going to kiss her first before hugging her tightly, Sabrina returning the hug as she releases a deep longing sigh.

"We saw the news." Susan says.

"Is someone behind you?" Mikayla asks.

They all see a little hand that is on Sabrina's leg, Annabelle going to slowly peep her head from behind Sabrina's legs, her light brown eyes holding fear and sadness and pain, her long dark brown hair fanning down her back.