Ch. 93: Date Night

(1 year later.....)

                                         ~~~~~

Sasha and Susan are both in the nursery room on the way left side of the Villa, everyone pretty much having their own sections in the Villa, Sasha holding a baby while Susan holds another one, Mikayla holding another baby.

This past year has been busy and definitely not easy, grief takes a long time to overcome and do. Sam has struggled but unlike before he has let people help him and that has caused good results, everyday he copes better and better, and everyday he says how it is getting a little easier, him also able to use work to keep him busy.

Lorenzo and Vincent are now three years old and Elio is one and a half, Elio being a year and a half apart from Lorenzo and Vincent. Annabelle is now five years old, her warmed up and comfortable around everyone around the house.

Victoria had Victor, him know being eight months old, and Mikayla also gave birth, her and Santiago deciding to not check the gender because they just wanted to leave it as a surprise.

Well...

They definitely got a surprise.

"I still can't believe you had quadruplets, Mikayla." Sasha laughs.

Yeah...

Mikayla and Santiago was just as surprised when she realized she wasn't just pushing one kid out of her but three more.

"Yeah me neither." Mikayla replies. "And they are all boys for that matter. Don't get me wrong I love my babies, but they are a whirlwind. I don't think I won't be getting any sleep at all for the next few years. Goodbye precious sleeping in."

Sasha and Susan both laugh. It was a crazy surprise, everyone being completely shocked and Santiago and Mikayla came out of the hospital with four kids. They decided to name all of their boys with all A's. Aries being the first, Alessandro being the second, Adriano being the third and Aldo being the fourth, all of them now being three months now.

"Yeah it's a very rare thing, my mom once helped doctors deliver quadruplets before. She said it's just where the egg splits into four. It's very rare." Susan explains.

"Well everyone is certain that Santiago did something to me, especially Sabrina." Mikayla rolls her eyes. "She even knocked on my stomach."

"Oh lord." Sasha rolls her eyes.

"The only thing I like about pregnancy is not having the period, but that is going to end up coming back." Mikayla sighs.

"Oh my god you guys want to know something cool?!" Sasha asks.

"What?" Mikayla and Susan both question.

"I'm thinking about donating my uterus and ovaries."

"Woah what?!" Mikayla and Susan both question.

"Why?!"

"Because I wouldn't have to worry about a period." Sasha smiles. "So let me tell you guys the story. So me and Sabrina were laying down watching TV and she was getting pissed off at the show we were watching, claiming it wasn't 'logical' as she says. Then I said ugh shut up! You must be on your period or something. Then she told me that she doesn't get a period because she doesn't have a uterus or ovaries, she donated them."

"How does that even work?" Susan asks.

"Through a surgery, you get paid big bucks for it too." Sasha smiles. "She did it because she needed money after her parents kicked her out."