Ch. 81: Breaking News

Susan slowly walks through the destroyed Villa, it all being shattered completely to the ground. She carefully takes each step to avoid getting hurt, her going to pull up some pieces of rubble and parts to the ceiling.

Her eyes grow more teary when she gets to the end of the Villa, all of the dead bodies being lined up in the sand.

Luca.

Brett.

Victoria.

Viking.

Darian.

Vincent.

Rita.

Zayn.

Esther.

Remedy.

Tala.

Sam.

"NO!" Susan cries out, going to Brett first and crying hard as she stares at him, her hand going over her mouth as she sobs out loudly.

Susan falls down on her knees while crying and staring at Sam's dead body, her hand that shakes profusely going over her mouth as she releases a loud sob of pain.

"No...no!" Susan cries, her bringing his head to her lap as she begins to cry harder. "No!"

Susan gasps awake, her looking around to see herself in the same all black room in the jet. She looks at Lorenzo who lays beside her sound asleep, the blanket covering his body to keep him warm.

"We will be landing in five minutes, Miss. Please fasten all seatbelts to prepare for landing."

Susan raises up, her going to wrap Lorenzo in the small blanket before picking him up and holding him against her chest, him releasing a small little yawn as his head snuggles more against her chest.

"Make sure to bring out the four door vehicle out when we land." Sabrina states while holding down the red button that is beside the door that leads to the pilot control room.

"Yes, Miss."

Sasha gets done downing another drink, her and Mikayla looking when Susan comes out of the room, her closing the slide door behind her. "Get some sleep?"

Susan nods, her going to sit with her and Mikayla at the table, her buckling up her seatbelt. Despite her still getting sleep her expression is stressed and exhausted. She doesn't know what she will do if she lost Brett, if he is really dead. She doesn't know if she will be able to handle another loss. She thinks about Luca too, all that he has done to keep her safe for that year and a half they were on the run, him putting himself at risk, even enduring the pits for her to keep her, Sasha Mikayla Brett and her son protected. Luca is a dear friend, a brother. Did she just lose two brothers in that quick moment?

And Sam....

Yes things were complicated, but it was at least better than it was before. That night....that one last intimate night they spent together spoke volumes to her, she is almost sure he was expressing his feelings through his actions when it came to that night, that is what it felt like. He was so compassionate and caring of her during that night, and even though he avoided her as much as he could thereafter he still co-existed with her, never lost his temper with her again.

That has to mean something...

Right?

"How....how far along are you? If you don't mind me asking." Mikayla breaks the silence.

"I don't know." She answers. "I would imagine just a few weeks, three maybe four."

"When did you find out?"