Ch. 18: The Challenge of Brothers

~~~~~

~~~~~

"Where's my sister?!" Brett exclaims madly, anger being held in his blue eyes, his hands being fisted hard to where his knuckles are almost white. "You can't do this Sam! You cannot FORCE HER TO DO SOMETHING SHE DOESN'T WANT TO DO!"

"I suggest you calm the fuck down, buddy." Sam states with crossed arms. "You want a bullet in you?"

"Just give the word boss." Viking says, him Sabrina Darian Santiago and Victoria pointing their guns towards him, Sabrina and Santiago being to Sam's left while Victoria Viking and Darian are on Sam's right.

"If we can all please just calm down!" Maxine tries. "No one needs to get hurt!"

"Boss!" Luciano quickly runs inside along with Mikayla and Sasha.

"Brett!" Susan quickly gets in front of him.

"Susan—"

"Please stop it." She says, her hands going to his chest. "Follow me, come on."

"Brett." Sam cuts the thick air, Brett looking at Sam with a hard glare. "I would suggest next time you approach me right. The only reason why I haven't ordered my people to put a bullet in you is because of me and the counselor's agreement. You watch yourself next time, otherwise you will see how a bullet feels like passing through."

Susan looks back at Brett, her practically pushing him out of the door before he can say anything, her leading him outside in the backyard.

"Is that her brother?" Luciano looks back at them.

"Wait Brett—"

"Yes." Sam interrupts Sabrina, Santiago looking at her with a quirked brow, her nodding her head in understanding.

"He's a lucky guy." Victoria puts away her gun. "All that yelling would've earned him a bullet if he wasn't related to the counselor."

"Yeah he's a bit...hot headed." Sasha mentions. "He's just concerned for his sister, that's all."

Sam just hums in reply, motioning for all of them to put up their guns. "Make sure all containers are done and accounted for. Victoria, Sabrina. I have some clients that will be coming down from Portugal to enjoy the casino here, make sure they are satisfied."

They all nod, Santiago and Sam going to sit down on the couch along with Maxine.

"Alright, I need a drink." Luciano says, him going over to the kitchen.