Ch. 43: Tensions Rising #2

~~~~~

~~~~~

Mikayla gets done putting on the last of her makeup, her being in a long strapless purple dress that flows down covering her shoes, a slit being at the right side exposing her skin of her full leg and up to her mid thigh, her long curly light brown highlighted hair being down her back and shoulders.

She looks in the mirror with a nervous expression written on her face. She doesn't even know why she is nervous. She doesn't feel in danger, her nerves actually lessen when she is with Santiago, she just guessed it is because she has never been to a Casino before. She has worked in a lot of places to keep herself afloat, but a Casino was never one of them.

But she is happy she doesn't have to flirt, she doesn't have to dance. Only thing she has to do is greet different ones at the entrance and assist them to their casino rooms based on reservations, go around asking how they are enjoying their night and jot down different reviews they have, and assist with paperwork and inventory.

Not bad.

Not bad at all.

She will take it over stripping and flirting to gain attention for someone else.

And sitting in a VIP room with Sam fucking Mayfield witnessing signatures.

She tells herself to just calm herself, because really she has it the easiest out of the three of them. She fluffs her hair, going to put on her jewelry and perfume.

"Mikayla?"

"Coming!"

Santiago looks on his phone, him being in black trousers and a purple buttoned up shirt with the first four buttons unbuttoned, showing a little of his chest hair, his sleeves being all the way down to his wrists with his cuff links on, and black polished shoes.

"Boss?" Santiago answers his phone when it rings.

"How's it going?"

"Well. We're about to be on our way to the Casino on Broadway. We will hit all three in the three days that we are here."

"Perfect."

"I'll let you know how it goes at the end of the night. How are the meetings going?"

"Other than having to shoot a man in the leg because of the Counselor's big mouth....amazing."

"That bad?"

"Yes."

Santiago looks when Mikayla comes out of her room, his eyes going to the dress that she wears. It fits her perfectly, like a snug glove. It is a cocktail looking dress, her smooth long shiny leg being out and exposed, his eyes trailing all the way up to her face to see the light nervous expression on them.