Ch. 59: Welcome Back, Madman

(Three days later....)

~~~~~

"I can't believe the Sicilian Mafia Boss is in our hospital."

"I can't believe we are in the same room as him, I'm scared and he's the one in the hospital bed."

"How do you think he got shot?"

"Don't know, probably some enemy of his, or one of those crazy girls. You know the ones that are so obsessed with the Mafia Bosses in those stories?"

"Ohhhh yeahhhh."

Sam's eyes begin to slowly open, his vision being blurry. He is met with a white ceiling with lights within the ceiling, him slowly blinking a little more to clear up his vision.

He hears the beeping of the monitor screens, him turning his head to see the monitor screens showing his vitals and heart beat ratio, his body feeling sore and rigid.

"He's so hot though, you saw those tattoos on him?"

"Oh yeah, it's weird. That red haired doctor...I think his name was Zayn? He didn't even let the other doctors see his back tattoo."

"Weird, probably wanted to see it all for himself. Hogger."

"Girl that doctor had a ring on him."

"That don't mean nothing these days."

Sam looks at the two doctors that talk among themselves while staring down at the clipboard, both of them being in front of his bed. He continues to stare at them until one of them look up at him, her eyes widening as she taps on the other doctor, her looking at Sam and both of their eyes widening lightly.

"Get Doctor Zayn." She says, the doctor nodding before leaving out of the room. "Hello Mister Mayfield. How are you feeling?" Sam just stares at her in reply, his chest rising and falling slowly. "Okay....well we're getting your doctor for you, glad you're awake...you've been out for three days."

"It's been three days, he made it through the first twenty four hours of critical condition why isn't he waking up?" Maxine asks, all of them being in the hospital lobby along with Zayn. "And speak English Zayn not hospital doctor surgeon talk."

"As I said Maxine he lost a lot of blood, his body is weak and exhausted, he needs rest." Zayn simply answers. "He will wake soon that is a guarantee."

"How long would you say?" Victoria asks.

"I'd give it a few hours, he's not in a coma state so it'll be soon, relax." Zayn assures, all of them nodding in reply. "Now anything new on the two suspects?"

"No, so we'll be walking into an explosion when we have to tell him we don't even have Susan and Brett." Darian says.

"What about those other two girls? They know anything?" Zayn asks.

"We'll be going back there soon to talk with them." Viking replies. "But most likely Boss would want them dead, or in the pits."

Santiago's jaw lightly tenses, Sabrina rolling her tongue in her mouth with crossed arms, Luciano staying silent with his hands in his pockets.