Ch. 14: Settling In

~~~~~

~~~~~

The private jet goes to land at the airstrip in front of the large Villa, the jet door opening and the stairs slowly starting to reveal itself as it opens up in front of the plane door, Sabrina and Sam being first to leave off of the plane.

"Woah...." Sasha smiles at the large Villa, it being an all White House with a beautiful big beach behind it with palm trees all around. "This house is literally bigger than my life. You know....I'll be threatened any day if I get to live like this."

"Seriously?" Mikayla murmurs, both of them walking with Susan. "We were just threatened and saw a freaking...underground forced fighting pit."

"You both will be fine okay?" Susan assures. "All you both have to do is keep your head low. The deal was that you both and Jared get protection if I work for him, which means you both won't be harmed."

"Yeah but there is no way that Jared is going to stay here." Mikayla shakes her head. "Despite how nice it looks."

"Yeah there's no way Sam would let a detective stay here either." Susan responds. "I'm just glad you both are okay."

Mikayla and Sasha both smile at her, both of them putting the side of their heads against Susan's shoulders. "Question....how long are we going to be here?"

Susan sighs to herself. "We'll talk more after we get you guys settled in."

"Well we don't....have any clothes." Sasha trails off. "Literally everything got burned in the house...all of our stuff was in there."

"It's okay I will lend you both something until we take you all shopping tomorrow." Susan responds. "I'm just really tired, plus I have to still call my brother back. He's furious."

"Yeah Brett is very much intimidating when he's mad." Sasha says. "But I must admit....nothing comes close to those....freaking icy blue eyes of Sam's. I'm pretty sure I peed myself a little while he was threatening us."

"Good." Sam looks back at them.

"Oh my god he heard that." Sasha murmurs.

"Just shut up, Sasha." Mikayla grits out quietly.

"You're back!" Maxine smiles, her coming out of the exit way of the garden, her going to hug Sam. Sam hugs her back with one arm going around her, her pulling away and going to hug Sabrina as well. "Hello!" She waves politely at Mikayla and Sasha.

"Maxine these are my friends. Mikayla and Sasha." Susan motions.

"Wow you both are really pretty." Maxine smiles.