Ch. 16: Drunkened Actions

~~~~~

~~~~~

The cars go to pull in front of the Villa, the guards going to begin helping Mikayla, Sasha and Maxine out of the car, all of them still slurring and blabbing different things in a drunken manner.

Susan giggles to herself as Sam opens the passenger door after parking his dark blue sports car in the garage, him grabbing Susan's arm and going to effortlessly put her over his shoulder, her just giggling still while kicking her legs back and forth as he carries her.

"Back back back back back back back back back back." Susan slurs, her poking his hard broad back.

"Susan..." he warns.

"Touch touch touch touch touch touch." She continuously pokes him, her squealing when he slaps her ass again hard. "Ow! That hurt."

"That's the damn point."

Susan just giggles in reply, her continuing to poke him.

"Alright the last container is finished." Darian says, him Viking Santiago Victoria and Sabrina being in the living room. "So I am going to go on and head to bed. Goodnight."

"Night." They all say, Darian going to jog upstairs.

"Well seems like I am too—"

They look towards the door when it opens, Sam being first to come inside.

"Woah!" Victoria exclaims. "What happened?"

"Help them to their rooms." Sam motions, him going to go upstairs while Susan continues to giggle and hiccup, her body being slumped against Sam's shoulder.

"Maxine?!" Victoria exclaims.

"Hey girl heyyyyy!" Maxine slurs with a big smile on her face, her hiccuping loudly. "You like me dress?" She stumbles as she twirls around, one of the guards preventing her from falling. "Mmm thanks handsome, you are definitely handsome—"

"Okay let's get you to bed." Viking says, him putting one of Maxine's arm around him, Victoria putting her other arm around her.

"You are in for one hell of a scolding session tomorrow." Victoria says.

"Blah blah scolding! My brother needs to let loose have some funnnnnn!" She slurs.

Viking and Victoria laugh while they help her up the stairs, Maxine continuing to babble.

"What happened to you?" Sabrina laughs, seeing Luciano's bloodied nose.