Ch. 46: Complicated Situations

~~~~~

~~~~~

She never thought she would see the day...

Where she caught her older brothers murderer.

But she never thought....

It would be the man standing right in front of her.

"Danny died when I was eighteen. Killed right in front of me." Susan's voice cracks. "I don't even know who the person was to this day. One night I was staying with him and we heard a loud noise. He hid me in the closet and...." She blinks a little more, tears beginning to stain her eyes. "I was just....frozen...completely frozen. I was even still frozen when the cops arrived, one of the cops had to pick me up and take me out of the closet because I was just in a frozen shock."

"The kill was gruesome, I watched every second of it. Him being stabbed to death multiple times while he begged for his life, until his last dying breath." Her voice cracks.

The man she confided in...

The man she has slept with multiple times...

Shared a bed with multiple times...

Developed feelings for....

Is her brother's murderer.

All of the gruesome memories just begin to consume her mind whole, the gruesome memories she has tried so hard to bury and forget in order for her to move on.

"Danny what was that noise?" Susan rushes in the room with Danny.

"You have to listen to me Susan." Danny shuts and locks the door, putting a chair in front of the door. "Here, you have to hide in here."

"What about you?"

"No I'll handle this, just hide!" Danny puts her in the closet. "No matter what...you stay in here you understand me?"

"Danny no—"

"Susan I need you to listen to me!" Danny interrupts firmly. "You stay quiet! Stay in here and stay quiet."

"Danny..." Susan cries as he shuts the closet door behind him, the blinds to the closet being opened just slightly.

Susan freezes when the door is kicked open, Danny staring at the masked man with wide eyes.

"Wait...I don't know what—ah!" Danny falls down on the ground when he is kicked down, the masked man going on top of him. "Wait—"