Ch. 76: One More Time

(A few days later.....)

~~~~~

"No Dad his grave needs to be AWAY from moms! It needs to be!" Brett exclaims madly, him pacing to and fro in Susan's room, Susan being seated on the bed with a laptop on her lap, Mikayla and Sasha sitting at the table in the room. "I just told you why! He is the reason that teenage girls were.....I really don't want to go into the gruesome details again, Dad."

"I want to thank you so much for letting me talk to you and apologize for my brothers....what he has done." Susan mentions, her being on a zoom call with a woman.

"Your brother's actions are not your fault. I really do appreciate you talking to me though and this money reward. A girl will never refuse some money am I right?"

Susan chuckles softly, tears being in her eyes from all of the stories she has heard from being on multiple zoom meetings with these girls. "Right. And if there is anything you need anything please don't hesitate to reach out. I see you are trying to be a lawyer and I can recommend you at some firms...anything to help."

"Wow that would be nice!" The woman smiles. "I'm still trying to finish up my classes but I'll definitely keep that in mind. I'll let you know in due time."

"Okay. And thanks again."

"No thank you, have a good day Susan."

"You as well." Susan replies before leaving the meeting and shutting the laptop close. Her eyes go to slowly close. It was one thing seeing the proof that Victoria gave, but it is another thing actually talking with these girls that suffered and listening to what they had to endure. Some of it was just plain out disgusting that just left Susan in complete tears, all of it traumatic that will stay with them for the rest of their lives.

All because of her brother.

True, he wasn't the one doing it to the girls but he was the one that was transporting them to these nasty men. With every single girl she has talked to they immediately recognized him, saying how he always looked so angry and roughed them up to prevent them from fighting and screaming to much, physically abusing them as well as sending them to disgusting men.

Her brother was two faced.

And it makes her so pissed at him.

She hates the fact that she mourned for him, she hates the fact that she thought all of this time he was good and she hates how she always spoke so high of him.

She hates that she ran off and hurt Sam because of him.

Because Sam was right to kill a man like him.

It makes her realize that all of this time Sam wasn't lying, he doesn't kill innocent people. It makes regret course through her, regret for shooting him even though she really didn't truly mean it, regret for not trying harder to find out why Danny died, regret for everything that has happened.

But a little part of her still believes that she did the right thing to leave. Sam was even prepared to shoot her when he was purposing the deal when he first kidnapped her if she refused because he doesn't 'do' loose ends, and in that moment of her knowing he was ScarFace made her a loose end. Despite her wanting to believe that he wouldn't have hurt her....she really doesn't know.