Ch. 62: Found You

(Present Day)

(Present Day)

~~~~~

Fear

That is all Susan feels right now.

Sabrina places Sasha rather forcefully on the chair that she brings up, Sasha's face being red from her irritation and fury, her wrists growing red from her trying to break free from the duct tape binding her wrists and ankles together, her going to send Sabrina a hard death glare as she breathes hard.

Mikayla on the other hand is terrified, her fear taking more over her than her anger. Santiago sits her down on a chair, tears streaming down her closed eyes, her breaths clearly labored and uneven and uncontrolled from the fear taking the oxygen from her lungs.

With Brett it is anger more than anything, Viking and Darian having to kick him down very frequently when he tries to raise up and fight them off, him grunting and seething against the tape against his mouth, his blue eyes holding rage.

But with Susan she stands there frozen.

Frozen in fear.

Sam's eyes are right on her, but what makes her scared the most is her son not in her arms, but rather in the arms of the man she shot, the man she has been hiding away from for the past year and a half.

"Susan Susan Susan." Sam starts in a tsk tsk kind of voice, him tapping the end of his gun against his temple, his other arm lightly rocking Lorenzo. "You don't call, you don't text, you don't write." He shakes his head. "All you do is just...give me a little gift...a bullet to the chest." His smile drops from his face.

"But look at this." He looks down at Lorenzo. "I surprisingly find out I have a son. So I mean..." he chuckles. "Not only do you run away. You also shoot me, turn one of my own men against me, and keep my son away from me." He looks at her. "Tsk tsk tsk, what am I going to do with you, Susan?"

Susan swallows hard, him placing his gun down on his thigh, him going to set Lorenzo on his other thigh, Lorenzo's small legs straddling Sam's thigh with his back being turned towards Susan, his ice blue innocent eyes looking up at Sam.

"What are we gonna do about Mama? Mama hasn't been good." Sam says in a playful tone while smiling at Lorenzo. "Are you going to deny that he's mine, hmm?" Sam looks back up at Susan. "I mean look at him." He looks back down at him. "He's a mini copy of me."

"He's my son." Susan grits out.

"Wrong. Our son." He corrects. "I mean...it was a joint effort creating him am I right?" He looks back down at Lorenzo, him softly cooing when Sam lets his hand run through his soft blonde hair. "Throw the three into the pits."