Ch. 41: Off To Assignments

~~~~~

~~~~~

Susan stands in all of her reigning confidence in front of Sam's desk, a hard glare being evident on her face, her arms crossed in front of her chest, shoulders back and her standing more on her right leg, making her hip pop out a little more.

Sam is leaned back in his seat, him rolling his lighter with his fingers in his hand. He has a slight amused smirk plastered on his lips, her standing in all of her short glory, with just a peach swimsuit top on and some floral white and peach high rise shorts on.

Damn, how sexy she is when she is pissed.

"I don't like this." Susan mentions.

"Well that's to bad now is it?" Sam rhetorically questions. "Last time I remember you came to me because they were getting rather 'bored' being here all day without doing anything. And now since I have given them something to do you're not satisfied?"

"Mikayla wanted something to do! And by that she meant a job that requires the 4-year degree that she earned in Psychology. Not being some Casino woman throwing some chips around for gambling." Susan replies. "And I most definitely don't want Sasha put in danger! And using her past job to make her do something? Low blow, Sam. Very low blow."

"It's a good thing you aren't the boss." Sam replies simply. "What was our deal, counselor? Hmm? Seems like I constantly have to keep repeating it when it comes to you."

Susan watches as he stands up from his desk, him rounding it and going to stand in front of her, leaning his bottom against the front of the desk as his hands go into his pockets of his trousers, his legs going to cross.

"You know I don't like repeating myself." He comments.

"Oh I'm so sorry that I am concerned for my friends." Susan states sarcastically. "Because last time we were dealing with Ryan what happened? Oh yeah...I got kidnapped."

"You think I would send her and Sabrina somewhere if I knew it was death for them? Or to dangerous?" Sam asks. "I'm sure you already know who Sabrina is."

"The Body Hunter." Susan answers.

"Blondie will be fine."

"Her name is Sasha!"

"Yeah her."

Susan rolls her eyes. "Don't you have other women to do this? I'm sure you do."

"Oh I do." Sam stands inches away from her. "I just want her to do it."

"Why?"