Authors Note

Hey hey hey everyone! (In Bryan's voice lol) I want to thank ALL of you for taking the time out to read this book! I had tons of fun writing it and getting it set up for the next book! Yeah it wasn't a Lumax book but guess what?!

I was setting it ALL up for the next story.

Yes yes yes! You all guessed it! The next book of the Mafia Chain series is going to be Max and Lucas's story!

The book title is: Mafia Chain: It's just an Illusion!

Here's the summary:

When Max accepts the offer of a lifetime to attend college in America to pursue her passion in Fashion....she never expected that things would take such a drastic turn when she runs into the American Mafia Group.

The Sinclair's.

You all excited?! Excited huh huh?! You all better be because this is about to be one WILD ride! I know I say that for most of my books but trust me....this finna be a whole ROLLERCOASTER!

The Authors Note showing the pictures of the main main characters and the Prologue of the story will release tomorrow sometime in the afternoon! So make sure you all check it out to wet your alls appetites! 

The first three chapters thereafter will release Friday (3/29/2024) then of course chapters thereafter.

I hope you all are just as excited for this as I am for this book, put on your seatbelts and get ready because the rollercoaster is about to have a LOT of ups and downs! And most of all...

DRAMA AND SUSPENSE!

Again thank you all for taking the time out to read my stories and reading this story even though it wasn't a Lumax book! Let me know how you all enjoyed the book!

And until next time.....

Happy reading, lovelies ❤️💖💙💙💜🤍