Ch. 12: The Trial

(One Month Later....)

 ~~~~~

~~~~~

Susan gets done tucking her peace colored blouse in her black pencil skirt, her putting on her black waist belt and buckling in, her having on a pair of closed toed peach colored heels.

She gets done putting her hair up in a high ponytail, her going to put on her jewelry, her looking at herself in the mirror. She takes a long deep breath, her eyes going to close, telling herself she just has to make it through the trial. Regardless if she wins or loses....she will be able to go back to Sicily to see her friends.

The past month has been very....interesting. Sabrina still has been teaching her different self defense moves, which is more different and more controlled and leveled than what she has learned in her previous self defense classes. The combat attacks are more aggressive but they are also more skilled and calculated, her growing interested in learning more making her have good progress. Sometimes Sam would watch in on the practice, giving some pointers here and there.

But sometimes he wouldn't even be here, and when Susan asks Sabrina she basically told her it was none of her business, and when she always ask Sam where he has been it is always either him saying 'far away' or 'very very close', him not actually saying where he has been. His disappearance typically lasts for a few days before coming back, it happening a good four times during the month.

He's hiding something.

And she is curious to know what it is.

The month has also been hard too, because whenever Sam is back it is always him teasing and playing with Susan. After the make out session they had in the bathroom it hasn't happened again but that doesn't stop the growing attraction Susan is starting to have for him, so much to a point where it is starting to hurt when she regrets him.

Always touching her in the mornings when they both wake up, talking against her neck driving her crazy, his fingers caressing her skin making her shudder, saying all different kinds of things to her that makes her mind and body melt. One thing about Sam is that he doesn't hide the attraction and the lust that he feels for her, and that just makes it more harder for Susan.

She is trying to stay away, she is trying to convince herself that he is the enemy, but it becomes more harder and harder by the day. Because even though she tells him off every single time and gives him attitude....it is hard not to grow attracted to the man, he is one of the best looking men she has ever laid eyes on. Plus his confidence, his dominance and his powerful aura only makes it worst for her. He is not shy and he does not bite his tongue. He is brutally honest, and it doesn't help that he is arrogant and cocky while doing that at the same time.