Ch. 11: The Waiting Game

~~~~~

~~~~~

"So how was the party?" Sasha asks, her Mikayla and Jared being on the conference FaceTime call.

"It was very....eventful." Susan answers, her being in the bed with her night attire on, her being in a light purple lingerie thin night dress, it being spaghetti strapped and laced at the top, it coming down a little above her mid thigh, her hair being up in a high ponytail.

"Any hotties there? Besides Sam of course." Mikayla smiles. "Oh what about a Mister non smiling?"

"Master what now?" Susan asks.

"Oh my god Mikayla stop." Jared rolls his eyes. "She's talking about that huge dude that came to threaten us and was with you while at the restaurant."

"Oh Santiago." Susan figures out.

"So that's his name, huh?" Mikayla smiles.

"Mikayla no. He's a criminal just like Sam is." Jared says.

"Okay I am going to go on and head off to sleep you guys." Susan rubs her eyes, her honestly not feeling like talking but she knows she has to call them to be sure they don't worry, her already talking to Brett first. "I am tired."

"Alright girly, we'll let you get some sleep." Sasha mentions.

"Goodnight, Susan."

"Susan goodnight and dream pretty."

"I will, love you guys."

"Love you too."

Susan hangs up the call, her just sighing to herself. She has been a little shaky all through the car ride back, the car ride just consisting of Sabrina and Sam discussing next steps while she was in the backseat trying to calm herself down. She took a long hot shower to relax herself, it helping her but her still being a little nervous from the encounter, her just sitting there looking straight ahead of her.

She bites her nails, her cris crossing her legs. She saw the way Sam fought so effortlessly and skillfully as he made his way over to her, how he landed perfect headshots in the heads of the two men that were trying to drag her away. When they got back Sabrina explained to Susan Gil's plan to kill Sam and take her against her will, then Sabrina going into the whole spill about how this is why she should be grateful they got to her first.

Blah blah blah blah.

The woman can fight, but she still gets on her nerves.