Ch. 44: Doing the Job

~~~~~

~~~~~

Mikayla gets done putting on her makeup, her going to put on her long sparkly silver dress, today making the second day that she is here in France, happy that she is just going to be here for just a few more days then she will be back to Sicily with Susan and Sasha and Maxine.

Besides the three girls, she has become rather close and friends with Luciano, in fact all of them have, so she is excited to be seeing him again as well. She gets done with herself, her grabbing her purse before leaving out of her room.

"Casinos going well?" Sam questions, his back being turned towards the bed, Susan being asleep in the bed with her bare back out, her arms under the pillow, Sam buckling his belt while holding the phone to his ear with his shoulder.

"They are." Santiago answers.

"How's the woman doing?"

"Well."

"Alright. If she has good performance through all of the days then she can start doing that with you."

"Do we know how Sasha is doing?"

"Not yet, I'm going to contact Sabrina to see how she is doing."

"Alright."

Sam hangs up the phone, him looking towards Susan when she wakes up, her wiping her eyes while raising up.

Susan's eyes widen, her grabbing her phone. "What time is it?!"

"A time." Sam simply answers.

"It's already noon! What the hell?" Susan goes to get up, her going to slip on her nightdress.

"And why are you in such a hurry?"

"I'm having lunch with Jared today." Susan replies, her ignoring the soreness in her legs and hips.

Sam rolls his eyes, him going over to her. "Cancel it."

"I won't be doing that." Susan comments. "Don't you have some duty calls to get to?"

"I'm the Boss, the duty calls wait for me." Sam goes to kiss her neck. "Besides, I need to give you your morning spanking."

"You were serious about that?" She questions, her hands going to his arms.

"I think you should know by now that I have no reason to lie, Amore. Nor do I like lying, which is why I don't do it." Sam simply responds.