Ch. 91: Hashing Things Out

Susan and Sam both lay in the bed together kissing each other, Elio being in his cradle on the right side of the bed where Susan always is, but both of them being in the middle of the bed with their lower bodies covered, Lorenzo being with Vincent since they both wanted a sleepover.

Susan's eyes close while Sam kisses down the side of her neck, her hands sliding down his arms, him riding up her shirt a little. "Sam...Elio is still...he's still...."

"You can't say my name like that if you don't want me to fuck you, Amore." Sam murmurs in her ear.

Susan goes to bring him in for a deep kiss, both of them being sure to keep it quiet to not wake Elio. "I wouldn't refuse...only thing our four month old son is only inches away from us. I don't want him to hear those noises."

Sam hums while riding up her shirt more. "Let me just kiss you everywhere, I've missed your body so much." He puts his nose at the nape of her neck. "I've missed your smell, the feel of your skin, the way you taste..."

Susan's eyes go to close again, her hand going to the back of his head while suckles softly on a spot on her neck, her legs subconsciously wrapping around his waist. She has greatly missed the way he always spoke in Italian while having his own way with her. If it were up to her right now and Elio wasn't in the room she would let him rip off her clothes and—

Susan looks towards her phone when it rings, her quickly grabbing it and clicking the volume down button to prevent it from ringing out, her staring at her phone. "Sam...Sam Mikayla is calling me."

"Mhm." He hums, him beginning to slowly move himself against her.

"I have to answer it."

"Answer it then."

Susan goes to put her phone to her ear. "Hey Mikayla—"

"I need to vent!" She quickly gets out. "Okay so I tried to go to Santi to let him know that we needed to talk and long story short we had sex then he just left after and—"

"Woah woah slow down." Susan interrupts, Sam going to kiss down her body. "You both had..." she tries to push Sam's head away when he kisses her collarbone.

"Yes!" Mikayla exclaims. "And then after he just left without a word! Susan I don't know what to do! What do I do what do I say?! Like...I get he's mad but come on! Seriously?!"

"Don't worry babes. We are going to figure this out we'll....talk over breakfast." She gets out.

"Okay." Mikayla pouts. "Hurry up, I need you."

"Don't worry I got you." Susan says before hanging up. "Sam you need....you really need to talk to...Santiago..."

"I really don't want to hear you saying another man's name while I'm kissing you, Amore."

"I'm serious." Susan states. "He's acting like a little kid when it comes to him and Mikayla."

"I'm not about to get into their relationship. I have my own relationship to mend." Sam simply replies. "Let them handle it."

"Relationship?" Susan questions. "So we're....fuck keep doing that..." she breaths when he grounds and grinds himself hard but slow against her, her hands slowly sliding down his bare chest and stomach.

Sam groans in annoyance when his phone rings, him quickly picking it up and answering it to not wake Elio. "Yes?"

"Hey Boss." Viking greets. "I erm...can I talk to you when you come down? It's kind of important."

"Everything alright?"

"Not really no."

"I'll be down in thirty, alright?"